Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
sean-lock-sean.gif

1649626755858.png

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
This was literally the first game that showed up on my 'new & trending' section

NSFW, LOL

I saw this literally moments ago. Thanks, FOH.

Incidentally, I have had absolute shit luck getting STALKER to run on my win 10 machine with a 2080 TI. Each time I apply a fix to a current issue via the forums, something else gets completely fucked up. Gave up after like 4 hours of editing ini files and re-downloading/installing the game half a dozen times.

I'm sure it's some weird shit that is explained in some post, but it was incredibly offputting when I was trashed a few months ago and just throwing shit at the wall.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

agripa

Molten Core Raider
I saw this literally moments ago. Thanks, FOH.

Incidentally, I have had absolute shit luck getting STALKER to run on my win 10 machine with a 2080 TI. Each time I apply a fix to a current issue via the forums, something else gets completely fucked up. Gave up after like 4 hours of editing ini files and re-downloading/installing the game half a dozen times.

I'm sure it's some weird shit that is explained in some post, but it was incredibly offputting when I was trashed a few months ago and just throwing shit at the wall.
just play anomaly mod

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I have a problem. I buy DLCs for games I've never even played.

Yesterday I bought 2 or 3 animal packs for Planet Zoo because they were on sale under $10. I've launched the game once but never actually played it.
I still haven't played TW Warhammer 2 but have all but a few of the DLC.

WTF is wrong with me?

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Yesterday I bought 2 or 3 animal packs for Planet Zoo because they were on sale under $10. I've launched the game once but never actually played it.

WTF is wrong with me?
When I was a bit younger and found out about Slickdeals, I had this issue big time. "Oh shit, that's a great deal. Can't miss this deal". I have this issue with games as well. I always get incredible deals on games, savy as hell, and then play 1/4 of them. Definitely a flaw of mine I've gotten better with recently.

• 2Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

WTF is wrong with me?
You need other hobbies.

I do the same shit with tools at pawn shops/garage sales, often times with weird router bits that I don't even fucking known how to use.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

WTF is wrong with me?
lol, yesterday I bought the Humble Bundle for EU IV DLC and I haven't played that game more than 30 minutes. I love the idea of those games, but don't have the patience or attention span to play them... but in case I do I now have all this DLC!!!

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
XCOM 2 is free on Epic right meow. Also some other game, Insurmountable.

• 2Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

WTF is wrong with me?
Maybe trying to get that high from when we were kids and had less money. Obsessing about a game, saving up for it, finally buying and playing the shit out of it. Now we are drowning in cheap games.

• 5Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paradox sale this weekend on Steam. I recently got back into Cities Skylines so if you want some DLC they are pretty cheap.

Paradox has something other good games too.

• 2Like