idr if the launch was good, couldn't have been as bad as wc3 reforged; but free
1659374048098.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
idr if the launch was good, couldn't have been as bad as wc3 reforged; but free
View attachment 425611
Graphically it looks great and mechanically it seems to be the exact same game, right down to the terrible pathfinding for larger units and inability to hotkey more than 12 units at once.

Although I'd be sorely tempted to buy Cartooned skin that Carbot designed because they look hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
damn discounts > I have now Don't Starve Bundle > now I want to play it with my better half on the xbox ;) .... why is this thing not on gamepass ;)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The collection includes the following six games:
1. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
2. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2
3. DuckTales
4. DuckTales 2
5. Darkwing Duck
6. TaleSpin

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

seems like a decent deal you get for $30
-RE0 -RE1 -RE2 -RE3 -RE4 -RE5 -RE6 -RE7 -Revelations -Revelations 2 Deluxe -50% off RE Village coupon

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If you haven't played them you should be able to refund it.

For sure, but I have already put hours in to 4. Needed something after Platinuming Rogue Legacy 2. No big deal, I'll buy the bundle to pick up the others. If I get the individual keys I'll just hand them out here to someone who would want them.

*edit: To that end, if anyone wants Resident Evil 4, 5, or 6 PM me. First come first serve if I can decipher the board's time. I'll be afk for the next couple of hours though. I'd like to spread the love but if no takers then I'll just give them to whomever.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone needs to play the free EGS games and rank the hidden gems actually worth your time. I wonder if there are any reviewers out there on this corner?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Someone needs to play the free EGS games and rank the hidden gems actually worth your time. I wonder if there are any reviewers out there on this corner?
I am mostly playing them all, answer so far is Rumbleverse. The rest you already played/heard of or not worth it.

• 1Mother of God

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I only really play Chivalry on EGS and now it's on steam so.... yeah.

Their store is so difficult to figure out what games are that I rarely bother.

spronk

FPS noob
free on GOG

• 1Like