Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Kaige

Random Encounter
<WoW Guild Officer>
5,904
13,493
Ender Lilies is a solid Metroidvania if anyone hasn't played it yet. A sequel was released recently.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
50,426
111,504
Greatest game of all time for free. If you don't play it you're a communist.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
17,322
17,894
Loved both of them and just finished up Talos Principle 2 last night on PS5, almost Platinumed it but not sure that's possible without a guide in 1 playthrough. It is super jerk-off pseudo intellectual philosophical smell your own fart level of story and writing. But then some of the conversations are so out of left field and comments are hilariously spot on it almost comes across as really clever. I enjoyed it a lot.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
24,598
43,910
1739821312816.png
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Gold Donor>
18,596
45,893
Picked up Hogwarts, F.E.A.R bundle, and Pathfinder bundle

Never played any of them
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,536
57,900
Picked up Hogwarts, F.E.A.R bundle, and Pathfinder bundle

Never played any of them
Play Kingmaker before you play Wrath of the Righteous, you won't be able to stand it if you try playing Kingmaker second.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
17,022
11,440
I wanted to like Pathfinder, I just can't get into the setting though. I'm too much of a whore for Forgotten Realms I think.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user