Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Hmm, Unreal Tournament 2004 for like $3. I used to like UT 3 (I think) years ago. Do people still play that a lot? Worth it for a $3 shooter?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hmm, Unreal Tournament 2004 for like $3. I used to like UT 3 (I think) years ago. Do people still play that a lot? Worth it for a $3 shooter?
Some crazy mods out there for it to add flavor, miss that game to be honest but would never play it again. Went harcore as fuck on that game, I think I played it as much as EQ.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
UT2004 is much better than UT 3, so you will get your moneys worth for $3. It would be worth $3 for the campaign alone. It's actually pretty fun with the bots because you get to build your team from a huge roster, challenge other teams to steal members, and other cool stuff.

UT2004 was the most ive ever played out of a shooter. Played it last year and there was still good servers around. By good servers, i mean servers with a large selection of great looking custom maps and vehicules. You vote at the end of each map for which map you will play next. Still remember an awesome aliens map that looked just like when the marines land in the colony.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Flash sale of Deus Ex 3 at 3$, went ahead and bought since it had good reviews, not a big loss if i dont enjoy myself.
Yeah it was a great game. I'd recommend picking up the missing link too as it is an extra "chapter" in the middle of the game that is really well done.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
God dammit Steam. I've never really cared for any of the Deus Ex games but I've heard Deus Ex 3 is pretty amazing minus the ending (which apparently blows?) But hell, I was able to make it past the terrible piece of shit ending that is Mass Effect 3 so this can't be that much worse, right?

I mean, it's too hard to say no when it's $3.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
God dammit Steam. I've never really cared for any of the Deus Ex games but I've heard Deus Ex 3 is pretty amazing minus the ending (which apparently blows?) But hell, I was able to make it past the terrible piece of shit ending that is Mass Effect 3 so this can't be that much worse, right?

I mean, it's too hard to say no when it's $3.
Same. I don't know when I'll actually find time to play it but it was only $5 for Deus Ex: Human Evolution plus all DLC.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been in kind of a 2D game kick lately and picked up: Deadlight, Dust, The Swapper, and Terraria. Anyone have any other recommendations of metroid/sotn type 2D games? I saw Cave Story for ~$2.50. But not sure...

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been in kind of a 2D game kick lately and picked up: Deadlight, Dust, The Swapper, and Terraria. Anyone have any other recommendations of metroid/sotn type 2D games? I saw Cave Story for ~$2.50. But not sure...
Trine and Trine 2 were both pretty enjoyable. They are kind of short games but the visuals in the game are extremely good. Gameplay is pretty fun at the start but can get a little repetitive. I thought I saw them on sale on steam for really cheap as well.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
put them on my wishlist hoping for a flash sale, if not I'll pick em up for $10 at the end of the week.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
For 2D:

Edge of Space is a Sci-fi terreria,
Unepic is castlvania like with good humor
Rogue Legacy is castlevania with a twist, very addicting.
Deadlight
Mark of the Ninja is also a must play IMO.
Lone Survivor
Rayman Origins good classic platformer.
Vessel
Dustforce

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
what the fuck

rrr_img_36257.jpg

Black Sun Wizard

Silver Knight of the Realm
This has to be the worst round of community choice yet. Drive a truck, drive a tractor, or build an amusement park. Not exactly what I would consider enjoyable.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Buys so far
Dishonored
Fallout 3
Fallout 3 new vegas
Re downloaded Bastion
Sleeping dogs
Trine 2
Terarria
Magicka
Dues Ex
Dust An elysian tale
Any other recomendations? I own Borderlands 2 on Xbox was thinking about getting it on PC tho.. Also which of those games should I play first?