Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Unfortunately I already own the vast majority of the games I'd even consider playing, so this sale probably won't do much for me. Honestly the thing that would make me the happiest is yet another Orcs Must Die 2 booster pack/dlc/whatever you want to call it. I've played the fuck out of that game and need more!
That's kind of the point of the sale, if you know there is a AAA+ title that you know is good but perhaps is 2-5 years old or in a genre you don't play, 5 or 7 bucks isn't a bad risk, you might surprise yourself with something you really enjoy.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That's kind of the point of the sale, if you know there is a AAA+ title that you know is good but perhaps is 2-5 years old or in a genre you don't play, 5 or 7 bucks isn't a bad risk, you might surprise yourself with something you really enjoy.
Oh I agree...I just own practically all of them because last year they were $5, or the year before, etc. It says I own 288 games, and I am quite sure I haven't even finished 88 of them. I've got a problem
frown.png

frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm only about 75% through the campaign so I haven't started the open-ended experience yet but I'm liking this Anno more than the previous. There seems to be less reliance upon tedious trading routes with the orient. Though I can see being forced to having tedious trading routes with the capitalists, hippies and scientists. We'll see how it progresses.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm definitely jumping on the half off borderlands 2 deal. I lost a good portion of my life playing the first one.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Deus Ex Human Revolution for 5 bucks was a good deal. Psychonauts for 2.50 is an amazing platformer with great humor all the way through, I loved it.

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
They must be getting smashed, I've been unable to load the front page properly for the past half hour. I'm liking how if any one game in a series is on flash sale then the rest get discounted too even the collections.

Speaking of collections anyone spied some non obvious ones? I saw the Legacy of Kain bundle earlier, it's already 50% but it could pop up in a flash sale.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So that Bethesda bundle is on sale at

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHES...lection-bundle

for about $28, crazy deal, site is slammed but I'm in checkout with it now.

use code IAMANELDERGEEK for 5% more off.

I believe these are all steam activated, but don't hold me to it.

Games -

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored?
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon?s Forge?
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind? Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion? Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim