Steam Deals and Digital Sales

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
nvm, is chivalry worth the 15? i dont think anyone else on my steam has it so id probably be playing alone.

i know it was as low as like 7 on steam but i forgot to grab it today before work.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I ran them in the background while doing other things for the 4-5 card drops, almost done this with all my installed games that can earn badges, sold about 30.00 worth of cards and TF2 stuff, which I used to buy more games with with more chances to earn cards and gifted out some games of Chivalry as well.
I just used SAM to get my cards once I heard about it. Didn't have to install or run the games at that point.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
All of the cards I've gotten so far seem to only sell for like ten cents apiece judging by their little graph thing. What am I missing?

Also, Prison Architect is a bad game right now, but it's eventually going to be awesome I think.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Its only flaw right now is that aside from a few early grants that give you goals, there's no structure to the gameplay whatsoever. You can build more cells, bring in meaner prisoners, etc, but there's really no point.

Wasnt really excited with what they offered but i still picked up a bunch of games that could keep me busy for the next 6 months if i wanted to:

- Dungeon defenders (Fun but liking Orcs must die 2 better so far)
- Orcs must die 2 (a blast playing this with a bud)
- Deus ex 3 (Havent installed yet)
- Organ trail (whats up with that gun control scheme??)
- Chivalry (awesome quick to get into fun, for 6$)
- Dragon age: Ultimate edition (didnt install yet)
- Torchlight 2 (Should i go with synergies right off the bat?)
- Borderlands 2 (makes my computer reboot after an hour, woohoo)
- Sins of a solar empire rebellion (Fun coop)

All for 65$

im pretty pleased actually, just wished i could have grabbed some dungeons of dredmor etc at 1$ to gift to my bud lol

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
All of the cards I've gotten so far seem to only sell for like ten cents apiece judging by their little graph thing. What am I missing?

Also, Prison Architect is a bad game right now, but it's eventually going to be awesome I think.
That times my 72 transactions and counting, adds up quick.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's actually a thread about the game on this forum, and mostly positive stuff in it. I think it was a pretty good game even though it has several flaws, but for the low price it was well worth it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I picked up a bunch of stuff I hadn't heard of before, based on recommendations from the GAF Steam sale threads, plus a few things I'd been wanting:

- Tomb Raider
- Dark Souls
- Puzzle Quest 2
- Chivalry
- Universe Sandbox
- Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake DLC
- CS:GO
- Strike Suite Infinity / Zero
- Fez
- Dust
- Dyad
- Evoland
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 (lol)
- Gunpoint
- Kairo
- Kerbal (finally)
- Sine Mora

Got all that for probably around $70, with the dailies and buying off people who had extra copies. More than I've spent in a steam sale before I think, but so worth it. Been doing an ok job starting some of them even :p

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Picked up a lot of side scrollers, and some other random stuff. Most expensive was Bioshock Infinite:

- Bastion
- Bioshock
- Crysis 2
- Deadlight
- Dungeon Defenders
- Dust
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Fez
- Magika
- Mark of the Ninja
- Rayman Origins
- Sanctum 2
- Serious Sam 3
- Sonic All Stars Racing
- The Swapper
- Terraria
- Torchlight 1&2
- Trine 1&2
- The Walking Dead

Total was about $120, but with Bioshock at $30, I basically got the other 20 games for $90. I think I'll be busy for awhile!

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Ended up with the following after a slow start:
Batman Asylum
Batman City
Mark of the Ninja
RAGE dlc
XCOM dlc
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (way more fun than it has a right to be)
Van Helsing
DLC Quest
Ass Creed 1
Ass Creed 2
Ass Creed Brotherhood
Ass Creed Revelations Gold
Ass Creed 3 Deluxe
Arma 2 Combined Ops
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Splinter Cell Conviction
Saints Row 3 Season Pass

Main reason for the Splinter Cell and Assassins Creed purchases, given I have them all on 360, was the shift to PC for the next versions so figured fuck it why not...I also haven't gotten the season pass on 360 for AC3 so that coming with the Deluxe edition made it more palatable.

All up I spent about $150 so that seems like pretty good value even if it's a lot of stuff I'm just going to be replaying.

I think i just realized that most games were discounted just not on the front page? I think i wanna slap myself for not looking further, dungeon defenders was half price but not on front page, should have made the lightbulb lite up. Would have picked up more games probably

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Picked up a lot more than I thought I would have.

Grid x2
Deadpool
Towns
Cities in Motion 2
DiRT Showdown
Cities in Motion 2 Bus Mania
Skyrim Hearthfire
The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn DLC
Football Manager 2013
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
Reus
Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials