Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Djay

Trakanon Raider
How do u guys end up with extra games? Buy 4 packs for friends and youve got one left, something like that?
We're talking about the stupid trading card thing, but yeah...that's one way to end up with extra games. I think some people get extra from humble bundles and stuff, too.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Planet Explorers seem to be further along and a similar type of game. Also an alpha and very far from done but it does have digging and building along with other stuff if I believe some of the videos I've seen.

*edit not really steam sale related
Looked really lame until they showed building aspects of the game. Looks like it might be okay.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well this being the last day of the sale I think I'm done. Total loot: 21 games for the price of 2 full priced console games (~$120). Now I just have to find time to play them all....

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Was LA Noire ever on the daily sales?

I remember seeing it once in flash and didn't pick it up, but convinced myself I would still have a chance when it popped in the daily deal.
No such luck. bah.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Final purchase is Dragons Lair, beat that game on one quarter back in the day, lets see how much I remember
smile.png

Also don't forget to post your Epeen!http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/hatorade

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was actually pretty reserved this sale. Only Borderlands 2 and Xcom for me. Deciding whether I should pick up Chivarly or Sonic racing for my daughter and that will be it for me.

Fadaar

That guy
http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/ucfanimalmother

Mmm... too bad the hours played for Civ 5 and Borderlands 2 are so far off. Played both games a LOT (especially BL2) while deployed in offline mode, so those hours aren't counted. I'd probably double both of them to get a more accurate hour count.

I only got a few things this sale. FF7, Dishonored, Torchlight 2, and Saints Row 3. Probably won't end up playing any of them until I go out of town again for an extended period of time.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/vaclavromanov- the offline mode thing definitely screws things up, but holy shit the wife and I (we both flip the account back and forth) played the hell out of DA:O, wow.... 800+ hrs is nuts....

[Note: Ultimate Edition and regular both are part of the list - and yes, we waited till a Steam sale to get Ultimate for cheaper than individual DLC before someone thinks I'm an idiot...]

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Final purchase is Dragons Lair, beat that game on one quarter back in the day, lets see how much I remember
smile.png

Also don't forget to post your Epeen!http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/hatorade
And once again nostalgia is a bitch, beat the game in 15 mins and now I am meh. Good side is only cost me .65 due to all the trading cards I sold.

http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/vaclavromanov- the offline mode thing definitely screws things up, but holy shit the wife and I (we both flip the account back and forth) played the hell out of DA:O, wow.... 800+ hrs is nuts....

[Note: Ultimate Edition and regular both are part of the list - and yes, we waited till a Steam sale to get Ultimate for cheaper than individual DLC before someone thinks I'm an idiot...]
That is because DA:O is awesome.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've got a Dead Island: Riptide, three Prison Architect, three Reus, two Tomb Raider, and a Torchlight 2 to trade (trading cards) if anyone is interested.

Also, I once again spent too much money when I intended to only buy two games (Civ 5 and Far Cry 3)...

Vaclav

Don't disagree that DA:O is insanely good. But man... that's over 30 FULL DAYS of playing it between us. Talk about value - insane. And as with everyone we offline a good amount too. Heck probably 100 hrs of New Vegas was skipped for us because of us "Offlining" to play it at the same time on each of our machines.

Fadaar

That guy
How the shit do you have Dragon Age 2 on there? Can you link an Origin account to this site too?

Edit: It's too bad WoW didn't use Steam... I'd have added another 8000+ total hours easily!

Vorph

How the shit do you have Dragon Age 2 on there? Can you link an Origin account to this site too?
DA2 was removed from Steam right before one of the DLCs (Legacy?) was released because EA would rather sell vastly fewer copies of the main game than give Valve a cut of the DLC money.

And fuck this encore day. I put off buying BL2 season pass waiting to see how much I'd blow on other stuff, then decided that I might as well get it today. NOPE... someone screwed up today and discounted everything except the Season Pass and Torgue DLC.

Fadaar

That guy
DA2 was removed from Steam right before one of the DLCs (Legacy?) was released because EA would rather sell vastly fewer copies of the main game than give Valve a cut of the DLC money.

And fuck this encore day. I put off buying BL2 season pass waiting to see how much I'd blow on other stuff, then decided that I might as well get it today. NOPE... someone screwed up today and discounted everything except the Season Pass and Torgue DLC.
Ahh I think I got it on Origin from the start, might've been because of hearing rumblings about that.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got a Dead Island: Riptide, three Prison Architect, three Reus, two Tomb Raider, and a Torchlight 2 to trade (trading cards) if anyone is interested.

Also, I once again spent too much money when I intended to only buy two games (Civ 5 and Far Cry 3)...
I could use one tomb raider to finish my set. What cards do you need?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's probably a good thing I was out of state on vacation during the entire sale....although that means I still don't own a copy of Dragon Age.