Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Picked up Prison Architect on a flash sale, had quite a bit of fun with it. If you like base building/management style games you might want to have a look. Still has a few bugs in it but I've been able to work around most of them.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Picked up Prison Architect on a flash sale, had quite a bit of fun with it. If you like base building/management style games you might want to have a look. Still has a few bugs in it but I've been able to work around most of them.
Did they ever actually add any game to it? Last I looked at it it had very limited goals to work towards. Just a few things to qualify for grants that take like an hour tops.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Save 75% on Shadow Warrior on Steam
If you like PC shooters, go buy Shadow Warrior, the shooting is just like you remember it and cutting through 5 guys in a single katana swing never gets old. Really well balanced, no regenerating health, good level design, plus plenty of secrets in every level and the game doesn't take itself too seriously, I mean this is the song in the intro:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Save 75% on Shadow Warrior on Steam
If you like PC shooters, go buy Shadow Warrior, the shooting is just like you remember it and cutting through 5 guys in a single katana swing never gets old. Really well balanced, no regenerating health, good level design, plus plenty of secrets in every level and the game doesn't take itself too seriously, I mean this is the song in the intro:
No auto regen but you can regen health by killing stuff and also an active heal, made me invincible. Great game though, loved the throw back sections too.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My biggest complaints about the sale are that Capcom isn't participating in sales anywhere (except for Street Fighter) and Ubisoft hasn't done a franchise sale on Assassin's Creed and there's only one day left for it to happen on Steam. I was hoping to pick up RE: Revelations for 10-12.50 since I missed the last sale because I assumed the game was as shitty as the rest of the series since 4, and I still need AC: Revelations before I can play III and IV that I already own.

And yeah, Amazon's Cyber Monday "sale" was just sad.

Edit: So is GameFly's. Prices are worse than they were from Wed-Sat on several items, others are just the same and barely anything new was added.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think it was a pretty great sale, though not steam specifically. I got..

Batman arkham origins, BF4 both for $20, Farcry 3 for 7.50, max payne 3 for 3.50. Wizardry 6,7,8 for $3, call of jaurez gunslinger for $5,Eurotruck for $6, and a handful of indies for under $1. Pretty good, I think.
WHY

Tol_sl

shitlord
So that I can haul my cargo from France to Poland while dodging the cops and blasting Belgium dubstep. HONK HONK. It's actually a pretty cool game to play when you just want to zone out and chill for a bit. It has like 100 pre-programmed european internet radio stations and you can just drive around making deliveries while you chillax and expand your trucking empire.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
just noticed that all the legacy DLC for Rocksmith is 50% off but need to look in the Rocksmith 1 section, not RS2014. Can't see it going lower than that, and it's the highest discount they have done for it so might be worth grabbing as much as you want now given it will run in 2014 with all the new features implemented

Column_sl

shitlord
Nice , i just picked up 2014 when it was on flash.

#edit- are you sure they work in 2014? when I try to buy them Steam says I need to have the original Rocksmith first.

NM you have to buy the 2014 disc import tool that costs another 10 dollars, and Steam makes you buy the original game before you can purchase the older songs. =/

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So that I can haul my cargo from France to Poland while dodging the cops and blasting Belgium dubstep. HONK HONK. It's actually a pretty cool game to play when you just want to zone out and chill for a bit. It has like 100 pre-programmed european internet radio stations and you can just drive around making deliveries while you chillax and expand your trucking empire.
lol what the fuck. sir, you cant be serious.

Tol_sl

shitlord
lol what the fuck. sir, you cant be serious.
A bunch of people recommended it so I pirated it awhile back, and got enough play out of it that I didn't mind tossing them $6 on steam proper. I don't know why I'm getting hassled, I just want to drive around exploring Europe and listening to weird music sometimes! It's a pretty good way to relax when I don't feel like playing dark souls or reading or whatever. Not trying to convert anyone, but I like it for what it is.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i cant imagine someone making a fun game of what is considered a chore or a job.

its like "computer programming simulator!" or "waitress simulator!".

they should make a human trafficking DLC to put some excitement into it