Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Column_sl

shitlord
they should make a human trafficking DLC to put some excitement into it
You obviously have never played Papers please
wink.png

Tol_sl

shitlord
Unironic answer for myself is that one of my favorite ways to de-stress used to be to just hop in my car and drive around a lot back before gas prices became $4 a gallon. And I tend to spend a lot of time on shitty pseudo-games where you play along with your music, like audio-surf, beat hazard and symphony. This combines both! Truth be told, I don't really care much about the sim aspect at all, I just like driving around Virtual Europe and listening to music.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
By the look on that guys face he's getting blown by a meth head he picked up on the side of the road.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Its one of the few full games on the Oculus Rift right now
The Oculus was one of my Christmas presents to myself (Still waiting for it to be shipped) so I've grabbed a couple of cheap Rift supported games so far this sale. Not sure I could have fun doing Euro Truck though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Planetary Annihilation is on Flash right now and it looks like the type of game right in my wheelhouse but has anyone played this version?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Planetary Annihilation is on Flash right now and it looks like the type of game right in my wheelhouse but has anyone played this version?
I want this game too, just not sure I want it for $40.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
From reading online the game still sounds pretty rough. I'll just wait for the final version which is expected to be around $40.