Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Haven't played in a while but iirc there were a bunch of advanced tools for digging faster and shit so you can more easily split the world. There's also out of game means to removing corruption and shit iirc, like world editing stuff.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've been playing it and the QoL additions are fantastic. The smart cursor mode to basically auto-dig makes the game way more enjoyable in itself.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've been playing it and the QoL additions are fantastic. The smart cursor mode to basically auto-dig makes the game way more enjoyable in itself.
Something I wish Stardew Valley has. I find it extremely annoying having to constantly swap tools around. I wish they also just had a multitool.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you want to buy Rimworld now that's it is released on Steam and is the #1 seller on the service, just be aware that if you buy it from Tynan's site directly, the developers get more money, and you can still get a Steam key immediately.

Of course I say that and go to link the website and its down from all the people flooding it, but still.

But only the front page is down so here's a link to the website

Ludeon Studios

And here's a link to get your steam key if you do purchase the game through this route

RimWorld - Sci-fi colony sim

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can definitely recommend Rimworld. If you like basebuilding and/or survival, games, have a look. People compare it to Dwarf Fortress (which I could never get into it due to the interface) and it's often said to be the next best thing. Plenty of let's play vids on youtube if you want to see more.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've been going back and forth between it and Prison Architect lately.

Two games that superficially look similar, but are completely, radically different in specifics.

Rimworld is great. It is Dwarf Fortress lite, and though there's a lot of decisions I would make differently if I made a game like it, it still comes across as very unique and smartly built.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Steam key distribution stopped on their site due to fraud
frown.png

spronk

FPS noob
new humble bundle is pretty good
Humble 2K Bundle 2 (pay what you want and help charity)

$1 - darkness II, specs ops the line, duke nukem forever
$bta - civ 5 (BASE not all dlc), nba 2k16, mafia 2 deluxe (EXCELLENT esp with mafia 3 comign soon), more games coming soon
$15 - battleborn (??), borderlands the pre sequel

lol @ battleborn for $15 and throwing in a ton of extra games. feel bad for anyone who bought battleborn already

keys are all seperate so you can give to friends games you already own

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
new humble bundle is pretty good
Humble 2K Bundle 2 (pay what you want and help charity)

$1 - darkness II, specs ops the line, duke nukem forever
$bta - civ 5 (BASE not all dlc), nba 2k16, mafia 2 deluxe (EXCELLENT esp with mafia 3 comign soon), more games coming soon
$15 - battleborn (??), borderlands the pre sequel

lol @ battleborn for $15 and throwing in a ton of extra games. feel bad for anyone who bought battleborn already

keys are all seperate so you can give to friends games you already own
I had never heard of Battleborn, but this bundle sparked my curiosity so I watched this:

And 15 bucks for the bundle seems like a no-brainer. And that's besides the fact that I don't own but would like to play Spec Ops: The Line, The Darkness II, Mafia II, and Civilization V. Heck, I'll even give Duke Nukem Forever a fair shot.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
If you are going to play Civ V, wait for the DLC to go on sale and buy all the DLC's. The game isn't that much fun without them.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That's a fantastic deal: already own Spec Ops & Civ, but the BTA is still solid. A TL;DR on Battleborn, is it a lesser Overwatch?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
TB went HARD on Battleborn at its launch, but it was released around the time Overwatch was and Overwatch destroys all

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It was advertised really poorly, had no hype, and considering it's mostly multiplayer(it has single player campaign and stuff, but it's very so so if you don't play multi from what I've played during beta), that kinda kills it. It sold poorly, and then Overwatch came, and it was basically over. And then they added microtransactions to their game for whatever reason.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think Blizzard started open beta for Overwatch the day was Battleborn was released. Overwatch reduced participation in games in other genres, can't imagine what it did those in the same genre.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Would be pretty amazing if Overwatch had all the co-op content Battleborn did. I enjoy that kind of stuff, not so much the PvP.

spronk

FPS noob
bundle stars new sega bundle is pretty good, 5-20 keys for $2-5
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promo...nesis-pick-mix

each comes as a seperate steam activation key although most get put into the sega mega drive & genesis classics single game (as DLCs). I owned a bunch but still picked up Golden Axe III, Phantasy Star III, Wonder Boy in Monster World, Streets of Rage 3, Beyond Oasis, Dynamite Headdy, Phantasy Star IV, Revenge of the Shinobi, Vectorman 2, Phantasy Star II

also this is a fantastic bundle if you haven't picked it up yet
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...gends-4-bundle