Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Terial

Trakanon Raider
CDkeys has PlayStation Plus 12 Months for $40. Just bought 2 and redeemed.

1663281941207.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Released into Early Access today. 10% off. Another in the horde Survival genre.

Enjoying it so far. Bit different with the map, lots of unlocks. Achievements unlock lots more. Each run is pretty short as it is a stage in the map so you can play in bits and pieces if desired. Also has a mode where you just survive as long as you can.

It's under $3.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

heard its a good game, just bought it to fuck around with on steam deck. its tiny, only 250 megs

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vamp Survivors is fun as hell and its success is causing a boom in the enemy hell genre.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Vampire Survivors probably has the most content/variety but that new one Rogue Genesia I think has the most potential. I'm really liking it and trying to unlock everything. All these games get a little boring once you know the tricks to become pretty much invincible, but the first 10 hours or so are usually great. There are quite a few under 5 bucks each.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The dude definitely has big plans for Genesia. My personal favorite is Holocure which is an enemy hell based on the Hololive Vtubers. I know absolutely nothing about the culture and don't get the majority of the references in the game, but the actual gameplay is fantastic. 20 unique characters each with their own starting weapon, special ability, and three supporting passive skills that fit whatever their theme is supposed to be.

Fair warning it's weeb as fuck so that's probably an instant no for a lot of people, but like I said the gameplay is fantastic.

• 3Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vampire Survivors probably has the most content/variety but that new one Rogue Genesia I think has the most potential. I'm really liking it and trying to unlock everything. All these games get a little boring once you know the tricks to become pretty much invincible, but the first 10 hours or so are usually great. There are quite a few under 5 bucks each.

I'm enjoying both of these a lot, going to look for more from this genre, but its scratching lots of itches - incremental improvement, multiple build styles, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Check out the upcoming list for this publisher, look at how they're just cranking out the wash/build/fix genre games, lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Now I can try to repair whatever Lanx Lanx has done to his house this time

Lemme just rack this breaker out real quick first

RBQ6on.gif
dude i had to special order this from home depot
36073d898bcbe176f83ea91aa4133f68.png

apparently in these 2-3 weeks they've been bought up all in my area, and its the only one i can use that compatible, and only the 50amp was sold out

not like i'm in a rush to get it done, but i at least want to have all the parts around when i do.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Now I can try to repair whatever Lanx Lanx has done to his house this time

Lemme just rack this breaker out real quick first

RBQ6on.gif

We had a 4,160 breaker do that to a guy, it didn't catch fire but it engulfed him in white light. We thought he died and he just disappeared for about 2 hours after that. We are pretty sure he went home to change pants, lol.

Best part was he walked in with no safety gear on, called us "Pussies" because the guy who's turn it was was to flip the breaker was praying on his rosary. He just walked up and flipped it with his bare hands instead of using the rod. Shit was wild, lol.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
We had a 4,160 breaker do that to a guy, it didn't catch fire but it engulfed him in white light. We thought he died and he just disappeared for about 2 hours after that. We are pretty sure he went home to change pants, lol.

Best part was he walked in with no safety gear on, called us "Pussies" because the guy who's turn it was was to flip the breaker was praying on his rosary. He just walked up and flipped it with his bare hands instead of using the rod. Shit was wild, lol.

Did he show up next time with a rosary of his own? ‘Cause it sounds like he probably saw Jesus that day.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users