Steam Deals and Digital Sales

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Shadow's Gambit is probably the best demo I've played.

I played this a little and it seems like it could be good.

A few others I downloaded because I liked something about them but haven't gotten into them:

Voodolls on Steam
Landnama on Steam

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Trese Brothers have a demo out called Cyber Knights: Flashpoint. Haven't fired it up yet but they're a quirky little indie dev team that have put out some very engaging titles in Templar Battleforce and Star Traders: Frontiers.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steam Summer sale started. A couple of my wishlist items are at highest recorded discount (as per ITAD), and most are at 50-60% off again. God, the Enhanced Steam Chrome plug is so nice for checking these things easily.

1688073410389.png

<insert back in my day they paid US to buy games gripe about current sales vs mythical history>

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Steam Summer sale started. A couple of my wishlist items are at highest recorded discount (as per ITAD), and most are at 50-60% off again. God, the Enhanced Steam Chrome plug is so nice for checking these things easily.

View attachment 480356

<insert back in my day they paid US to buy games gripe about current sales vs mythical history>
I really need to download that plug-in.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 480356

Hey do you have a link to the good one? I did a quick search and came up with alot of results.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it just me or are the summer sales way better than the usual events in recent year?

• 2Like

Aazrael

Is Civ 6 Anthology bundle worth getting? -86% and sitting at 30 euro or something. Last Civ game I played was Civ 2 but kinda want one for the Steam Deck.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's a good game, certainly so for that price. You'll find plenty of detractors who hate the direction five and six went but it's still a deep and interesting strategy game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

MK11 w/ DLC + Injustice 2 w/ DLC for $10

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I got some things for like $5 or less this go around:

Victor Vran Overkill edition
Striving for Light: Survival
Sun Down
Halls of Torment
Relic Dudes
RICE
Perseus: Titan Slayer
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I snagged a few things, a couple of them for my son who I've let play some games on the Steam Deck:

- Race for the Galaxy (if I can sit down and be patient enough to learn how to play and see if I like it may snatch the DLC too)
- Tape to Tape
- Hunt: Showdown
- TransOcean: The Shipping Company

Games for the kid
- Amanda the Adventurerr
- Bendy and the Ink Machine
- Boris and the Dark Survival

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I got some things for like $5 or less this go around:

Victor Vran Overkill edition
Striving for Light: Survival
Sun Down
Halls of Torment
Relic Dudes
RICE
Perseus: Titan Slayer
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
VV and Van Helsing are underrated, fun little ARPGs. You're not going to spend your life in them after you finish the story like some people want from ARPGs but well worth the journey.

• 2Like

Aazrael

Got the Civ6 pack and waiting for my refund from the Steam Deck purchase. Now what to spend that 42 bucks on is the question.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Oh my, that AoW4 seems really cool. Never even heard of them before now!
I used to play both aow and civ but civ kept getting more and more features and felt bloated to me. Aow has added features but hasn’t overdone it and is still a solid game. Haven’t played 4 myself yet but my dad is loving it. Said it’s a lot like 3 but more quality of life features.

• 1Like