Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Having a shit, bandwidth capped internet has driven down my purchases the last few years.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I just spent too much catching up on Eu4 and Stellaris DLC, as well as Everspace 2. I had a 1000+ hours of EU4 10 years ago. I guess I will finally bite the bullet and relearn the game from the ground up rather than just starting a new game, bitching about it and stopping.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I just spent too much catching up on Eu4 and Stellaris DLC, as well as Everspace 2. I had a 1000+ hours of EU4 10 years ago. I guess I will finally bite the bullet and relearn the game from the ground up rather than just starting a new game, bitching about it and stopping.
I gave up buying DLC for EU4 and just do a month sub when I get the itch, it's a lot more economical at this point. Can get a couple hundred hours of completely up to date a year for maybe $15 in sub costs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People like to complain about the amount of changes that EU4 and Stelaris have gone through over the years, but it is really the thing that keeps me coming back to them.

For example, I have 1000+ hours in the turn based grand strategy game(s) Dominions 3/4 but I have not really returned to them after a couple years have gone by. On the other hand, I've ended up replaying a new game of EU4 and Stellaris every couple years.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
People like to complain about the amount of changes that EU4 and Stelaris have gone through over the years, but it is really the thing that keeps me coming back to them.

For example, I have 1000+ hours in the turn based grand strategy game(s) Dominions 3/4 but I have not really returned to them after a couple years have gone by. On the other hand, I've ended up replaying a new game of EU4 and Stellaris every couple years.
It would be one thing if the Stellaris changes were measured and gradual but they do like two major overhauls a year.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fallout 3 is up for the freebie on Epic.

I also fixed my Destiny2 issue by re-installing Epic launcher then D2 if anyone else runs into that 1FPS issue that punts you to orbit.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Supposedly they are gonna give the Guardians of the Galaxy game away on the last day I think. Definitely one of the better games they have given away this year.

• 1Like

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
Supposedly they are gonna give the Guardians of the Galaxy game away on the last day I think. Definitely one of the better games they have given away this year.
Thanks for reminding me to play this. Heard good things. Is currently $15 on Steam, which for me was worth it vs free on EGS.

• 2Like

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
GCrkOToXwAAeaDU

So today deal is Ghostrunner: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/ghostrunner

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I just want someone to post "Woodchipper" for a review. No other text/context and see if they get banned.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This looked really interesting, and I saw co-op which made me even more interested then I saw it's on PvPvE. WEAK!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I picked this up after I got sick of Diablo 4 and have been really enjoying it. They announced there will be no more seasons, so the game is "Complete" but now you can pick the season you want to play IIRC, so FYI, do what you want, Caveat emptor etc etc. for 90% off its a good deal, I think. I have played the main campaigns and a few DLC for 100 hours+ its definitely worth what I paid.

WH 40K-Inq-Martyr Steam sale 1Feb-6Feb.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users