Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any opinion on if Dishonored GOTY at $13.59 is worth it vs regular version?
Dunwall City Trials is really only worth it if you like challenge modes (some of them are pretty fun and unique), and Void Walker Arsenal is just a bunch of pre-order bonus crap. However, the other two DLC (The Knife of Dunwall & The Brigmore Witches) add a lot to the game as they let you experience events from a different perspective, and, I felt, actually had a much better story than the base game. I'd personally say those two are worth it alone for the $6 extra dollars.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nabbed the Dishonored GOTY and Dead Island franchise pack.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Where did you guys order your wired 360 controllers from for your PC? I was looking at Amazon but there seems to be a lot of returns on them lately for not working.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I ordered my thru ebay and it was super cheap. I ordered one and they sent two for some reason.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I bought my direct from Amazon and have never had an issue with it. Had it for a little over a year.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where did you guys order your wired 360 controllers from for your PC? I was looking at Amazon but there seems to be a lot of returns on them lately for not working.
Walked into bestbuy and bought a regular wired 360 controller.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is Total War: Shogun 2 or whatever it's called the 'good' modern one? I played the first Shogun way back when but never got super into it. Would maybe be interesting in trying a newer one though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Definitely disagree. Shogun 2 was really well made. It lacks a little diversity but I thought it was finally a worthy heir to Medieval 2.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Anyone played this Divinity: Dragon Commander? Any good?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Payday 2 is worth $13.50 in my mind. It has a sense of tension that most online FPS games lack, imo. Plus you can go stealthy or loud for most maps.