Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Up for grabs got some thing from Lootcrate I don't want. Both codes are one time use only so first one to snag and apply them gets the game(s):

Super Street Fighter IV - G78YN-76B5E-F02NQ

Also 50% off some game called "Lichdom - Battle Mage" - MR9F7-ATQ5Z-C8FPG

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought a humble jumbo bundle and it came with 3 keys for Insurgency that I need to give away to unlock some other game. If anyone wants Insurgency, 3 keys are available at the time of this post.

Insurgency

Cybsled

Pretty sure its a scam because everytime I see that dumb link in Youtube comments, there are a bunch of fake accounts (always highly attractive girls as the avatar) which state that the link "really works".

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Countdown till atalakas comes back bitching about his Steam account getting taken over, followed shortly by tales of mysterious charges on the credit card saved to the account....

5!

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
Accounts fine, it makes you do surveys which is big red flag, just remember kid's never use your actual email address on anything fishy

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am currently preparing my body for the Steam Christmas sales
Supposedly that will start Dec. 20th. I too am looking forward to getting quite a number of games on sale - BL Pre-Sequel, Stick of Truth, and quite a few more. Been a long time since I was looking forward to a Steam Holiday Sale.