Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Remember back in Black Friday when Uplay had that buy one get one? Well I screwed up and bought something but forgot to put the second game in the cart (I thought they would send a code or something for redeeming the second game). Finally today got my second free game. Basically took Ubisoft support a week to get to me the first time, and a week to reply to my reply.

spronk

FPS noob
steam winter sale starts at 10am PST today (~2 hours from this post)

hOvdqbr.png

one tip: put all games you may want on your wishlist, steam emails you when they go on sale

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's a different usage for wishlists?
Last sale there was this shit where you'd get free games if your team won based on stuff on your wishlist, which is mostly why I populated it in the first place(but didn't win anything so whatever). Now only have games for alerts, though I feel it's going to be a clusterfuck in my mailbox once the steamsales starts. Luckily I'm only looking at a handful of games and only if they go really low, otherwise I have a bunch of other stuff to play anyway so don't care.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I use my wishlist to keep track of interesting looking games, I have over 50 on there typically :p

Edit: As always, anyone that doesn't haveEnhanced Steaminstalled should do that right now. It makes maximizing your savings so damn easy with the lowest price ever / lowest current price right on the page. Plus flagging games on the front page if they're on your wishlist (or you already own them and forgot).

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
dark souls two 63% off, plantery annhilation 66% off, civ 5 brave new world 75% off, saints row game of the century edition 50% off beyond earth 40% off are the good deals I've seen so far.

divinity original sin only 20%, will wait for a flash on that

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brother: A Tale of 2 sons.. pretty cheap. Don't have enchanced steam at work, but doubt it's been much cheaper, and of course tons of have said it's a great game to play through.

spronk

FPS noob
dark souls 2 is coming out with a remastered edition (whatever the fuck that means on PC) next spring and is going to be re-released for DX11, so i'd wait on it probably, won't be a free upgrade

also max curse of brotherhood is on sale at 75% off ($3.74) i bought the game during the auction for 2500 gems, seems like a good family RPG game
Save 75% on Max: The Curse of Brotherhood on Steam

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I echo Deathwing's question about Rome 2. Also, is Injustice: Gods Among us worth buying purely for single player? I know it's got a fairly interesting campaign, but does it have much in terms of other single player content besides just random deathmatches with PC opponents?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I echo Deathwing's question about Rome 2. Also, is Injustice: Gods Among us worth buying purely for single player? I know it's got a fairly interesting campaign, but does it have much in terms of other single player content besides just random deathmatches with PC opponents?
Injustice was free on PS+ this month and I started playing through the single player since I don't really MP fighting games. But so far it is a great presentation in between the random deathmatches with the PC opponent. Story is good and what-not. Probably better than the previous MK single player as far as that goes.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The huge list of discounted games at the bottom of the page, are those considered "buy-worthy" if following the buy or not flow chart? lol

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The list at the bottom is just regular discounts, so no, not until the last day of the sale.