bolok

Trakanon Raider
i use uplay, its pretty cool and new you probably never heard of it

most torrented/pirated games by state

6aPOJiW.jpg
WTF age of mythology? My state is drunk. Need to move to goat simulator-ville

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Naruto is really not what I would have expected for okieland. I figured it would be some kind of redneck hunting / drinking game.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I find it amusing that Alabama is so far behind they are on sims 2 and not 3 like the others.

iannis

Musty Nester
The simple fact that there are people pirating goat simulator both makes me grin and worry that maybe there is a reasonable argument against net neutrality after all.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All of those charts from that site were calculated as relative to the national average, not strictly which is the most pirated. So they show the torrent with the greatest positive deviation from the norm.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe it's not updating because I'm using windows 8, and valve hates microsoft?

nevermind, I just manually updated.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The simple fact that there are people pirating goat simulator both makes me grin and worry that maybe there is a reasonable argument against net neutrality after all.
It's Delaware though, and Delaware is weird....

Tad10 comes from Southern Delaware. I've got some Northern Delaware roots (about 9 years there in my formative years).... It's not a place that breeds normal people.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
But your still have massive amount of download sites unaccounted for, private trackers and plain old copying stuff from friends, so it's more of an estimate.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
But your still have massive amount of download sites unaccounted for, private trackers and plain old copying stuff from friends, so it's more of an estimate.
They just picked 1 torrent for each thing. It's not very scientific.