***STEP BY STEP to connect to the Al'Kabor server***

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PoK spells trivializes quite a lot for casters. Maybe I will roll a chanter. Always wanted to try one.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Will halfling hybrids be in? I think they had them in Alpha but I can't recall for sure.

Might check this out if a few tem/tse bros are around.

Camillos

Trakanon Raider
I tried this with the old secrets mac client for windows and it worked but the melee animation glitch kills it for me. Any chance of that being fixed or do I need a different client?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_86130.jpg

Dammit bros.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Maybe it is in plain sight somewhere and I just didn't see it. I have the pc client I played on eqmac but I need the addresses for the eqhost.txt stuff (registration? and Login servers).

Camillos

Trakanon Raider
[Registration Servers]
{
"loginserver.takproject.net:6000"
}
[Login Servers]
{
}

Nakunaru

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm having an issue with the mouse look. I've fixed this before on P99 and other emulated servers by enabling VSync and limiting the framerates, but the VSync option is not in the in game menu. Is there anyway to correct this issue?

*Corrected the issue, just had to download NVidia Inspector and limit the framerate through that, encase anyone else is having a similar issue.

Herv_sl

shitlord
[Registration Servers]
{
}
[Login Servers]
{
}
I must be doing something retarded. Made 3 server accounts. Downloaded the mac client from the OP, it has the eqhost.txt info listed above, I can ping the login server and getting this at launch. Is there something else I need to edit to get lp.soe.com out of the picture?

This macbook is a recent wipe so I am pretty sure I don't have any artifacts from the live AK.
vA4YWw7.jpg

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
Been trying to download this for the last couple of days but every time I try from Google Drive it fails. My browser is Chrome so I thought I might try it with Firefox but still the same problem. Any solutions?

I've got the torrent downloading but no seeders so far.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the download goes easier if you download Google Drive to your computer and "share" the file with yourself from cab's download page (share with the icon next to the "Open With >" dropdown on the top bar on this pageEQMac2-client.rar - Google Drive)

then fromhttps://drives.google.commove that shared file from the "Shared With Me" folder to your "My Drive" folder, and the file will automatically be synced to your computer -- with no stalled downloads.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You rolling on this server Pharm? Excited to hunt pixels with ya again brew.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah man, i'm going to try it out at least. think i'm going to try Paladin / Enchanter this time. maybe Paladin / Enchanter / Necro, but i hate three boxing and i've done Paladin / Necro a lot already.

Nulolan

N00b
Not sure if I'm going to wait till PoP comes out or roll for classic, but I'm so excited for this. Will most likely roll paladin/shaman/monk.

I'd love it instead of luclin progression they just added AA's to velious lol....hated luclin so hard but AA's were awesome.