Stonehearth

Azziane_sl

shitlord
$140k / $120k. Not surprising seeing how it took off.

They're going to get a lot more than they asked for. I hope they stick to the original design.

Do I build my houses brick by brick or slap down pre-fabs
You have two choices. You can layout floor plans and choose different types of walls, roofs, etc. Check out our prototype video (..)bad link - see below(..) to see this in action. If you'd rather not do that, you can just slap down a pre-fab. Eventually we will support designing your own prefabs, which is basically like building on a blank piece of paper and saving it instead of building directly in the world.
Sounds neat. Video example of what they mean:

Spoilered video is older but shows the planning mode. This is a more recent vid of the building:

Now I want to know how they handle zoning for homes, workshops, farms etc... They seem to have stockpile like in DF so there is some sort of zoning going on.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't wait to see multiple buildings or possibly cities built in this game, they did a nice job on that AI.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
If that's their (roughly) ideal build time on a house then I would hope that there will be a ton of other stuff to do while structures are being built.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
I like the Unlock Goals, hoping they put those in even if they dont hit the Goals on the Kickstarter. I like many of their ideas.
biggrin.png

rrr_img_24368.jpg

biggrin.png

rrr_img_24368.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
Double their goal already and 15 days to go. I'm hoping for the best for these dudes, I crave more dev videos! I wanna see me some city raids c:

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kickstarter is weird. Now I wish people would stop funding it so it'll stop hitting those stretch goals and be finished in a reasonable amount of time!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hope the co-op multiplayer goal is hit. That's the only thing that excited me from the stretch goals, PVP can go fuck itself until the end of time IMO.