Straight Outta Compton

spronk

FPS noob
didn't easy-e die of aids

crazy to think dr. dre is a billionaire for selling headphones

rappers are a lot like mmo players, they talk a lot about other dudes sucking their dick

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
its hard to believe that ice cube does kid films/tv these days.
ohh ice cube, from scaring white people to making them laugh

11 at first I was like.jpg

Though, dre did touch some people, literally

Dr. Dre has been convicted in multiple cases of violence against women and a police officer. In February 1992, Dr. Dre faced trial as a defendant in lawsuit filed by Denise Barnes, a Fox TV host who claimed she was assaulted by Young. Dr. Dre plead no contest and was sentenced to a fine of $2500, 240 hours of community service, and 24 months of probation. Barnes stated that Young "began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway." Dr. Dre later commented "People talk all this shit, but you know, somebody fucks with me, I'm gonna fuck with them. I just did it, you know. Ain't nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain't no big thing ? I just threw her through a door."

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Should have told me the trailer started like a minute in. Was expecting an NWA bio-pic and was like, wtf is this, a documentary of Dre/Cube driving around?

Looks like it'd be a good time. I'm worried that it'll be too serious though. More pool parties, less AIDS deaths.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Eazy E was the shit. Love this mashup w/ Johnny Cash.
The late comic, Patrice Oneal, used to promote Bitch Better Have My Money all the time too.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Over/under for gang related violence and drive bys at the theater on opening night?

Were already at +2 pre-release.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm going to go with a drive by in unexpected areas also. Like some gang in Utah or Washington state.

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Eazy E was the shit. Love this mashup w/ Johnny Cash.
The late comic, Patrice Oneal, used to promote Bitch Better Have My Money all the time too.

This song is on my "driving around" playlist. And yeah, my wife just LOVES when it hits in the rotation.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Revisionist history? They were broken up by the time the Rodney King riots happened.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Revisionist history? They were broken up by the time the Rodney King riots happened.
Those weren't the Rodney King riots. Those were scenes of a normal Friday night in Compton.