Straight Outta Compton

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ah the memories. Straight Outta Compton was the first casette I ever purchased for myself. I was 13 I think. Kinda cool that Ice Cube's son is playing him in this.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The list of rap I'd listen to is VERY short... and these guys make up most of it. And I was a metal head trying to learn how to play every Metallica and Slayer song on guitar at the time.

Should be an interesting flick to pirate and watch in the safety of my own home with deadbolted doors.

Put that subwoofer to work.

spronk

FPS noob
i'll go watch it in the hood, should be fun a bunch of 20-something black gangstas and a bunch of 40-something white and asian guys who know the words to every song

the only real question is whether to wear your red or blue tracksuit

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ice cube is such a fucking joke, if he lived what he rapped about then maybe but he says it "i wasnt not street kid, i just rapped about what i was hearing in my hood"

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder what movie they will make in 20 years about iggy azalea's life

straight outta oz

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tupac learned the hard way, 'when you diss Dre, you diss yourself...motherfucker!'.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, Dre and Ice Cube must feel so stupid now...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wanna see a movie about some real 1st Amendment heroes. This song means more today then back in the 80/90s.

Preach it brother Luke.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eazy and DoC gave Dre and Cube the street cred. I'm looking forward to seeing how they portray eazy. Irony of last page here is eazy ran with the south side crips, that's who killed 2pac. Fun fact of the day.