Stranger Things

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I thought it was a fun fact to share with my board brethren. But low and behold, the board faggot always has to step in and ruin it.
Don’t expect young fags to get it.

This was a nod to us old fucks.
B9C70657-11DF-4393-8299-79EEFDAC583C.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
I thought it was a fun fact to share with my board brethren. But low and behold, the board faggot always has to step in and ruin it.

FOH is 100x easier to read when you put that tard on ignore, it even hides all the useless threads he creates. He can post whatever gibberish he wants in reply to this but i'll never see it.

just saw Stranger Things season 5 (final season) won't return till 2024, thats a bummer.

the folks who did the costume for Vecna totally deserve an emmy. Max was snubbed though

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well the last season never gave that fucking 'Never ending story' song any boost in the charts.

Which is a good example of the differences in creative choices between the two seasons. Dustin and his girl singing 'Never ending story' was used as a poorly timed comedy bit, which was dropped into the middle of what should have been one of the main dramatic parts of the season. Totally robbing the drama / tension etc from it.

Kate Bush's song was used perfectly.

And Master of Puppets was also used perfectly. He's a big metal fan who needs to create a distraction / disturbance, plus in the knowledge that they could die and needs to rev himself up for battle. What better way than to rip out a guitar heavy bit of music.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

on chpt 5 now. jesus fuck this russia shit. damn, you guys weren't kidding. stop it. stop. I don't get it, this doesn't even mirror the period.

20 guys in full flak jackets with semi auto rifles, take 18 deaths to 2 mortally wounded fbi agents with pistols, while kids escape. ffs.. again. not period appropriate. visually or tactical gear either. and its not an homage to any period clichés.

vecna retcon is going to fall really flat isn't it? theres no way the are really going to manage to sell this was the plan all along. that he was totally there the whole time.
I am really not seeing how people think this season is any good. Not even Robin, Steve and Dustin can save this imho..

christy and whats his faces mangled "souls" in the upside down.. so.. you going to address that show? nah. you aren't are you.
heather or any of the "flayed" having their minds or souls also separated from their bodies. (we saw Eleven find Heathers soul, while she was possessed.) With only Billy getting any redemption/saving.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I started a re watch of s1, 2.5 episodes in and Will has already been labeled a fag by his absent dad and a queer by the school bullies lol. Dude isn't even around to defend himself

Dustin the only kid that doesn't look drastically different.

Pacing of the show obviously a lot different with 45-55 minute episodes, every episode has that "just one more" urge

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
One thing I didn't get us when Vecna killed someone it created a gate. And they went to great lengths getting into the Watergate and gate in the trailer. But wasn't the one kid killed in the middle of the road. Even showed that hate splitting open later. That would have been a convenient gate to enter.... And were people just like driving into the upside down on accident... I dunno, shit like that being forgotten or ignored always annoys me.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I dunno how the show runners are ok with him confirming it and not waiting for a show reveal. Ok, it was obvious anyway but typically actors know not to leak plot points

Maybe he's just brain dead seeing as how he leaked insta dms from Doja Cat

• 1Barf

Juvarisx

Florida
I started a re watch of s1, 2.5 episodes in and Will has already been labeled a fag by his absent dad and a queer by the school bullies lol. Dude isn't even around to defend himself

Pacing of the show obviously a lot different with 45-55 minute episodes, every episode has that "just one more" urge

I mean yea but fag / queer was a very common insult, hell I remember saying it as a kid. Think when the bullies were fucking with the kids in IT, I was actually impressed they stuck to their guns and recreated kids saying it like they used to.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I mean yea but fag / queer was a very common insult, hell I remember saying it as a kid. Think when the bullies were fucking with the kids in IT, I was actually impressed they stuck to their guns and recreated kids saying it like they used to.

Ep 4 at his memorial, one of the bullies said "he's just a fairy flying around in fairy land all happy and gay" lol

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
One of the best examples of the use for comedy purposes.

Bill and Ted, when ( Alex Winter's character ) thought that the other had been killed. But he re-appears, gets them out of trouble. "I thought you were dead" they hug. Then realise what they're doing, pull away from each other and both say Fag! at the other.

• 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider

I will say, at least for me- this show and Dark are the only 2 that have been absolutely MUST binge entire seasons in 1 day. The split up of the last season threw off the vibe, so i wouldn't read too much into it, but I did split up the first part into 2 days.

I honestly don't get all the hate for the russian story line. The bond between Hopper and 11 ended up being one of the most heartwarming lines in the series. Cutting out the trials of Hopper, and the lol/great use of the conan sword would be sad times and completely devalue his reunions with both Joyce and 11. Faceless man is amusing in a meta way and in the story itself. The Murray and Joyce caper is a great 80s style jail break, even though i kinda hate Gelman, but he's clearly here to stay for the rest.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is this worth picking back up?

I think I got like 5-10 mins into the first episode of season three and just stopped watching.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Did you get over what ever made you stop season 3? S3 and 4 are quite good.
I dunno, I remember enjoying s1 and s2, I vaguely remember what happened. I started s3 and just remember the first few minutes focused on that one older "cool" kid and I just was not feeling it.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Is this worth picking back up?

I think I got like 5-10 mins into the first episode of season three and just stopped watching.

The previews for season 4 is what made me watch this show at all so the short answer is yes in my opinion. I always just assumed it was a kids show.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
S1 was kickass. S2 & 3 were a mirror of S1. S4 is where it really got into everybody having a role. Not just, "Oh, here's Eleven to save the day, again."

• 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, I remember enjoying s1 and s2, I vaguely remember what happened. I started s3 and just remember the first few minutes focused on that one older "cool" kid and I just was not feeling it.
Steve is the best character in the whole series. You might not know that having bailed on s3. But this is the truth.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users