Strategery games.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Xi-com is pretty damn addicting. Need to stop iron mannig as I crush forever then randomly half my team dies in one round to crits or some shit and I'm crippled. Those big fuckers who charge you are pretty ridiculous too.

So yeah, I highly recommend it. I just wish there were more voiceovers, all my soldiers feel generic.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Xi-com is pretty damn addicting. Need to stop iron mannig as I crush forever then randomly half my team dies in one round to crits or some shit and I'm crippled. Those big fuckers who charge you are pretty ridiculous too.

So yeah, I highly recommend it. I just wish there were more voiceovers, all my soldiers feel generic.
Turn on native language for race goes a long way.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
After reading this thread I decided to grab kings bounty. I went to check steam last night before the sale ended. They had 75% off of the 1C Strategy Collection. So for $12.49 I got:
Fantasy Wars
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
King's Bounty: The Legend
And then two others I wasn't really concerned with, but this bundle was cheaper than the 50% off King's Bounty bundle...
Reign: Conflict of Nations
XIII Century -Gold Edition

I have enjoyed the little bit of King's Bounty I have played so far. Which is good, as I have a shit load of it to play through now. Anyways, THANKS REROLLED! (...and more specifically Hatorade.)