Strategery games.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I much prefer EU3/4 to Crusader Kings. They are similar games but still quite different so chances are you might enjoy one even if you don't like the other. They do take a while to click though, especially if you come at them from playing something like civ.

Caliane

ha.

seems like alot for an early access game. any actual comment on its quality?

velk

Trakanon Raider
A game I was considering buying during this sale isWarlock: Master of the Arcane. It looks to be a turn based strategy game which might be good. Has anyone tried it that can say if it's worth buying?
It depends what you are looking for - it's greatest weakness is probably that the AI is beyond useless. It has interesting and diverse units though, all of which you can level up and buff etc - you can get some MoM like fun out of uber buffing ridiculously powerful invisible flying liches and vampire lords and laying waste with them. Just don't expect long term replayability and challenge though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
ha.

seems like alot for an early access game. any actual comment on its quality?
Lots of skill trees and customization, I am having a blast with it. Hex turned based combat with lots of enviroment interaction, like lure melee into a mud puddle they may slip or cut ropes for various effects.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Not sure that the Caesar games would qualify as strategy, but I loved Caesar III. If it wasn't so art intensive I'd make an indie version.

Edit: Actually I'm thinking of Caesar IV as the most recent installment of Caesar (but I did play III as well). IV was released in 2006.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theme Hospital and Startopia were two of my favorites. They both had a great dose of humor and the gameplay was highly addicting.

Startopia is actually on sale on Steam for $2.79. I'm buying it just so I have a version that runs on a modern computer. Been a long time since I played it...
Startopia. Thank you sir. Instant buy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing Transport Tycoon on my tablet lately here and there. I have no idea why that shit is so addictive, but it is.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
Crusader Kings 2 takes a couple blind playthroughs to "get" I'd say. The first playthrough you'll think you're doing okay and then your first king will die off and...shit hits the fan.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nah just bribe most of your angry vassals with money, titles and land.
Have some dick vassals revolt and after you crushed their armies and castles, strip them of their land to gain power.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been playing Transport Tycoon on my tablet lately here and there. I have no idea why that shit is so addictive, but it is.
Transport Tycoon is probably in my top 5 of all-time most played games. I shudder to think how many hundreds of hours I've put into it, especially considering it doesn't even really have a goal or end game. I just make a random map, play toy trains for a few hours, and repeat.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Kinda wish you would.
Digging into all my brain games.

First the ones I own on steam:

A Game of Dwarves
Anno 2070(early game is great)
Defenders Quest
Dungeon Defenders
King Arthur- The Role-playing Wargame
Magicka
Might and magic: Duel of Champions
Nimbus
Orcs Must Die 1 and 2
Puzzle Agent
Sanctum(with friends only)
Terraria
Track Mania
Trine 1 and 2
Tropico 4
Warhammer (last stand mode)
X-com

Then all the ones I have played:

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai
Card Hunter
WarGame: AirLand Battle
Sins of a Solar Empire
World in Conflict
Unity of Command(hardcore as fuck)
Hero Academy
Skyward Collapse(come a long way don't pay attention to the early critics)
Battle Worlds: Kronos Gameplay - YouTube
Etherlords II (still one of my favorite deck building games ever)

More later as I can think of them, all I can remember now.