Street Fighter 5

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
As someone who has played way too much Super Street Fighter 2 (the SNES is permanently hooked up at my moms house for xmas / thanksgiving) but hasn't played anything after that, why the fuck do they keep changing Guile's name? is it Guile or Charley or Nash or what?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I thought this game looked pretty shitty at first, but after their E3 exhibitions where the game is being played by some of the best SF4 players it actually looks really, really good. I'm hoping they have steady showcases of new characters every few months until the initial launch

Cammy looksNUTTY as fucktoo it's pretty hilarious lol

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't really like Cammy's duckface, or how they render the muscles on women.

Game looks good tho. Watching sf4 now, the characters fill up the screen more compared to sf5. So it seems like there is more real estate to move around in, pretty similar to Marvel.

One thing I will agree on the graphics aren't as revolutionary as when Sf4, or even Sf3, SF2 were launched.
There was nothing that looked as good as those games when they came out.

I'm a little worried how this one will age in 5 years, since SF4 ran for 7 years straight.
Capcom used to always be a step ahead in the Tech department especially with the Street Fighter series. Those days seem to be over.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ken announced.. and he looks fucking badass!

Blanka hasn't been officially announced but Ono gave some heavy hints he'll be in the game.

Column_sl

shitlord
This is at the end of the trailer

rrr_img_102972.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm just going to guess it's some new version of Blanka. I have no clue tho, could be a couple of characters.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ken announced.. and he looks fucking badass!

Blanka hasn't been officially announced but Ono gave some heavy hints he'll be in the game.
Paddington Station map? Still not entirely digging the feel of this game, but I know it'll be awesome.

Mystery character is mystery. Oni is the only character I can think of off the top of my head. Doesn't really match anyone else imo.

edit: Interwebs saying its Honda or Akuma.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Paddington Station map? Still not entirely digging the feel of this game, but I know it'll be awesome.

Mystery character is mystery. Oni is the only character I can think of off the top of my head. Doesn't really match anyone else imo.

edit: Interwebs saying its Honda or Akuma.
I think this will be an entirely new character. They've announced too many "old" characters that are coming back and really just one new one(Charlie).