Street Fighter 5

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shit.. i'm tempted but i don't want to play on a pad, and have no intention of buying a PS4 stick 6 months+ before release lol

Column_sl

shitlord
Believe they are using Legacy drivers for fight sticks on SF5. MKX has it.

I just hope the Training mode can be used if their log in servers are getting hammered. I really just want to see the Frame Data even tho it will probly be adjusted for launch.

Have a feeling they are going to get destroyed on online play. Be lucky to get a good match for the first day, and the beta has a super tiny window.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit.. i'm tempted but i don't want to play on a pad, and have no intention of buying a PS4 stick 6 months+ before release lol
I just pre-ordered on Amazon yesterday and they sent me a beta code which I then turned around and canceled my pre-order. Free beta access.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Doesn't do me any good unfortunately, i only have 360 sticks lol
Oh well, i'll probably do that as well just to give it a whirl

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I'm stuck with 360 sticks as well so gotta wait for PC beta =\

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
What sticks do you guys use? I was looking at getting one of the Qanba Playstation/PC ones but I am not sure of the quality for price. It would be my first fight stick even though at the rate I play fighting games and whatnot I should've had one years ago...

Any help?

edit; I don't really want to go over $200 but I am okay with paying more than $50 for some budget stick.

Column_sl

shitlord
For PS4 you have no choice but Hori, and Madcatz at the moment.

Madcatz are overpriced and are terrible for the money.

I would get the Hori intro model for PS4/PC. It's a 150. They use Hayabusa parts now instead of Sanwa which I honestly can't tell the difference.
Hori makes almost all of the sticks you will see in Japanese arcades.

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Real-Arca...hori+ps4+stick

My favorite stick of all time is the Qanba pro but not because of the parts. I like it because it's a very large frame with rounded bevels versus every other stick that has angles.

Quanbas haven't been updated for the newer consoles.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have the madcatz silent stick that i refuse to give up, so i probably won't bother playing SF5 for awhile unless i can like.. dual mod it for PS3 and be able to use it on the PS4.

rrr_img_104479.jpg

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yea I'm stuck with 360 sticks as well so gotta wait for PC beta =\
I think im going to double dip on SF5. I have my PC set up in the room where i do most of my gaming, but every once in a while, i like to chill in the living room and play.

I need a ps4 stick though. I'm going to have to bite the bullet soon and just get one.

Edit- Fuck it, bit the bullet! just ordered the Hori stick linked above. 150 is a good price. I was goign to have to eventually do it. Plus my old hori stick (white 360 one) was fucking up, the cord is falling apart.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was hoping they would change the super inputs to single motion + buttons like it is in SFxT, thats the one thing i actually liked about that game lol

double motion for ultra/super is aids, specially for grapplers.

Column_sl

shitlord
This starts at 6pm pst tonight.

Read the Combofiend interview, and SF4 players are about to receive a huge awakening when it comes to fighting game fundamentals.

This game sounds a lot like KOF.

I would expect guys like Xian, Reynald,Tokido, Kane Blue River etc to compete at a very high level from the start of this game.

Column_sl

shitlord
Hes one of the top KOF players people just know him from Marvel.

I can see him being one of the better people that primarily play in the US.

You are going to see a huge shake up in the US SF community soon. This game is nothing like SF4.