Street Fighter 5

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
And people say the bluehairs are just a fringe group of crazies on Twitter. LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE COST US.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
F.A.N.G...

Personally I think he looks retarded. He looks like a character from Punch-Out.

DLC Characters:
rrr_img_118671.jpg

PUT SAGAT INTO SFV PLEASE Kappa

Needless

Toe Sucker
Probably the most obnoxious character capcom has ever made in a SF game, my god lol

I really wanted Akuma to be in 2016
frown.png

Column_sl

shitlord
We've been playing the cracked version at my locals. Hoping Rashid isn't to changed in the current beta.

Full trailer is up

And some are saying Chun Li and Ryu hooked up

rrr_img_118797.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Shit's out, who's playing?

Servers are mega aids right now so probably pointless until tomorrow.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I gave up real quick, seems like there were a lot of unannounced changes though in the little time i tried Nash.
Hope they can fix the servers in the next 6 hours when i wake up lol

Need those patch notes too
frown.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea Gief lost a ton from when I got to use him in the beta. His FP isn't a crush counter vs standing opponents anymore unless it counter hits, can't do lk > lariats unless you're like right up their butthole, etc.sd

Nxs_sl

shitlord
I'm still looking for who to main. Having a lot of fun with Bison, Vega, Fang and Karin, so probably one of those four. Until Guile is released...
biggrin.png

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was a bit confused when I picked it up and blew through the AI with my SF2 era Ryu combos.

The controls seem extra forgiving too. I was stringing fireball super as a combo finisher with a fucking x360 gamepad. Funny enough, the hardest thing in the world for me to do with my badly atrophied skillset is throw a standalone hadouken without punching the air.

Note: No illusions of competing online. Just checking it out for nostalgia's sake.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Trying to get my ps4 controller to work, until then looks like I won't be playing.
It doesn't support PS sticks of any flavor natively because lol japanese devs. It's using the xbox x-input controller stuff despite it being a ps4/pc exclusive, so if you have a PS-based stick for now you have to use joy2key to emulate keyboard controls.