Street Fighter 5

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why they made survival so hard is beyond retarded. We're talking about POONGKO... not some random scrub, and even he can't beat hell survival...

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The real issue with survival is it's like 50 rounds of garbage AI to grind through and it takes like 30 minutes to get to the actual hard part.

I won't be even bothering to unlock colors any time soon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hell is only for a title i believe, colors 8 9 and 10 are from hard. It's still one of the stupidest things I've seen capcom do for a fighting game in a long time though.

They better make that shit free DLC come march when the shop opens up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Giefs super animation is like a 75% disconnect rate for me so far, it's pretty glorious.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Fuck not having a chat system in this game, I want to tell these shitty players and their bad connections.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
It doesn't matter what version, Ken players are the worse. Random tatsus, jump back all game, turtling when down on life, etc.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone still playing much? I just got my fightstick and the game (ps4) the other day and have just been practicing in training mode. I'm not a complete scrub, but the fightstick adjustment is real.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Not really. I was able to play and love SFIV casually, but this game in its current state doesn't have anything to offer me. Will check back in a couple months

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm still playing, usually just weekends though. My steam ID is Trouble Brewing, CFN is ThirtyTwo

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone still playing much? I just got my fightstick and the game (ps4) the other day and have just been practicing in training mode. I'm not a complete scrub, but the fightstick adjustment is real.
I still play here and there, my CFN is mahfightmoney and steam name is NoDankMemeNameHere

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Crouch walking Guile with v-skill multiple chainable sonic booms, mother of god....

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
quit this long ago

survival is always boring, until you hit lvl X, and you die invariably without the chance to learn anything since the increase in difficulty is so steep

finding pvp games was slow, long pauses between them, and regular issues with lag, playing the same guys over and over in a lobby doesn't really appeal to me either

ymmv, i think the core is an excellent fighter game, its just bad in the way you get to experience it

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I did too. There is just nothing to do unless you really love grinding rank online or play in tournaments. They really needed to add fun ways to earn currency to unlock the stuff in the store. You earn it abysmally slow in online matches and survival is just flat out terrible.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Playing online is just awful, load times are 2-3x match length, wait times for ranked queue are long, netcode is ass etc. Game is great if you have a local scene to play in, but man is the online butt cancer.

I cheated all of survival mode cause fuck grinding that garbage out. Every difficulty done with every character using that modified .dll that makes it one round. Still gives you fight money too.