Molten Core Raider
05_sf5.jpg

Street Fighter V _ Annonce PC PS4 [1080p] - Video Dailymotion

PS4 and PC only

Wow! I guess no Xbone for me!

So excited.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't even play the games but Street Fighter is the gold standard and man do I love watching the various tournaments.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I love Street Fighter. But none of my friends know how to play and won't bother to learn. And I just get my ass beat online.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought this was fake and didn't even read it, laawwdddddddd almighty.

NEC this weekend & Capcom Cup next weekend, 2 big weekends.

Needless

Toe Sucker
They have KI.
All 10 people that play it!

I'm really, really skeptical about how this will turn out-at the same time i'm incredibly excited!
Theres no fucking way i'm spending another $150 on a new fight stick though. MadCatz got enough of my money during SF4, they can EAD.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Since it is all speculation at this point (unless I've missed a bunch of info during work this morning) couldn't it just be a timed exclusive like Tomb Raider and what-not? Can't really imagine them completely alienating and ignoring the Xbox population. What good comes of that for them and all the other companies that make fight sticks / accessories?

Lenwen

Silver Squire
The xbone will probably get super turbo hyper street fighter 5 tournament edition sometime down the line.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Considering most of the base of players of SF are on last gen with id say a decent split of x vs ps3 - this is some lame shit - 0h well i havent bought a street fighter revision in years anyways

sebur

Bronze Squire
The superior system prevails again! But seriously, I wonder why they would do this. Not sure why you would want to alienate part of your fan base and potentially have them not buy the game at all.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Because it's Capcom and capcom is retarded.
I bet they wanted to make it PC exclusive but sony paid them out or some bullshit.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Japanese company supporting a Japanese company isn't exactly unheard of. If anything the fact that 360 got so many Japanese games was the weird thing, but MS worked hard to make that happen. Not so much with the Xbone.

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
Plus sf4 on ps4 in the spring. Obviously a heads up for TOs to start trading up for a lot of ps4s. Pretty funny that evo just switched last year to 360.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I remember one of the weekly tourney's I watch that happens out in cali that has the like of Snake Eyes and some other big names out there talking about how people are switching to PC so there are growing pains due to some setups or issues being different. No clue who "they" is when he spoke of it unless he was just speaking for their setup.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I remember one of the weekly tourney's I watch that happens out in cali that has the like of Snake Eyes and some other big names out there talking about how people are switching to PC so there are growing pains due to some setups or issues being different. No clue who "they" is when he spoke of it unless he was just speaking for their setup.
I think that was with the arcade sticks. I heard something about you had to shut the game off, plug in the stick to get the driver then start the game. Doing that for everyone's different stick was a pain. Obviously after a while when the PC has all the different drivers its going to be faster, but i think that was the adjustment.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ah, that makes sense. I just remember Alex Valle being the one having to constantly fix it since the players were confused lol.