Suburbs of Tennessee

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, my wife and I decided that Arizona isn't the best choice for us, so we've been leaning heavily towards Tennessee. With that in mind, do any of you live in state, or have lived there? What can you tell me about it? What main city are you closest to. We looked at Signal Mountain first, but maybe that isn't a good choice for us. We're looking close to Knoxville now, but possibly Memphis as well. Again, nothing is set in stone right now.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I used to live in Franklin and thought it was fine. It's pretty central to everything (2 hours) or so it seemed when I lived there. To be honest, I can't imagine why someone would voluntarily choose to live there. Unless you like Shoney's. Mmmm.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Moving to Memphis is like saying "I would love to live in Detroit but the winters there are too harsh."

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, sounds good. Nashville sounds nice. Expensive, but nice. Some of the local suburbs aren't too bad, though. Franklin, for example.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The whole state is ok except Memphis. The warmer Detroit isnt too far off. It can be ok, but the risk of violence etc is pretty high. Get a dog and a gun if you move to Memphis (Lived here for a few years, never had anything actually happen, but I did pull a gun on a car of people that followed me home).