Succession

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What?

A) I never said anything about what the kids think

B) their opinions don't change the fact the whole show is about the suc

Fuck, why am I even both

Oh, so you don't know what the whole show is about then.

That explains your posts

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My only complaint about the last 1-2 episodes is that I feel like they really glossed over the whole fudged numbers thing. For the board that should've been a show stopper. If their numbers are bullshit, and their buyout is 50% stock still, uh, I'd be saying hold the fuck on. Passing it off as "well we dropped it during election chaos" seems like a cop out. The board would've still gotten that information and it should've put the brakes on any further action. Crazier, is that Kendall's plan to reverse it and acquire GoJo was actually sound. Maybe I missed something, but "muddling the Waystar acquisition with our shitty fake numbers and hoping no one notices" doesn't seem like it would've actually worked, especially when people on the board know about it.

Was definitely a cop out. The election distraction would make sense for the general public, but not the actual people involved in the deal. More importantly, it was built up to be a really big deal and then just completely abandoned which is poor storytelling.

Only thing that makes any sense is they didn't know exactly how they wanted to end it and then it didn't really fit into what they went with.

Juvarisx

Florida
100%.

Did they need to steep it in "fascism" and "end of democracy" hysteria? Deny it all you want, there were real world political overtones all over it. They could've very easily cut all that out and nothing was lost. It was purposeful.

I think it was interesting Roman picked the candidate he did because it showed he was still unserious. He could have towed the line with the safer and more pliable candidate but when chaotic cause he was still a child seeking attention. He got his candidate cause dad got his and now Kendell like this guy. The others didn't really care cause they thought he wouldn't win anyways, so let him be a child and fuck up their own plan in doing so. Having it be "end end of democracy" weather it is or it isnt gives it higher stakes. They know it will fucked up the country they live in but fuck it we are rich and control the news so who cares. Shiv would rather live under a Facist then let Kendell have his toy, thats how shit the family is.

Also the news station went from obviously biased to OAN levels of stupid with everything being an attack in an effort to get the social outrage machine into overdrive. It just showed the kids really sucked at the whole succession thing, and Lukas picking Tom was the right move.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This popped up on Youtube for me to watch - making of a scene covering the balcony argument. Good shit.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like Kendal won IRL:

2023-09-21 17.19.01 www.reuters.com d481e3d0650e.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user