Succession

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Just finished the season. Overall I greatly enjoyed it, but the finale was fucking stupid.

The entire Kendall accident felt totally manufactured in order to get him to run back to daddy. And holy shit the police investigators figured that shit out super quick. By early NEXT morning they found the submerged car, key card, and blabbed it all to the family? Come the fuck on.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
This show is weird. It's bad but its like okay being bad and it's absurd but it's okay with it and despite the flaws and the hail mary of a drowning to swing things back for another season of the same conflict, I can't stop watching it

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
A couple episodes into the second season, love this cast.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been letting episodes stack up so I can binge it. I finally watched the first episode of season 2. This show is the best.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This show sucks hairy balls.
I can't even begin to understand how you could possibly have this perspective. To each their own.

Like the four posters above you I fucking love this show, I literally laugh out loud every episode.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
This show sucks hairy balls.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
When is season 2 finals? Debating if I should get each episode of just wait. Just finished season 1

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
When is season 2 finals? Debating if I should get each episode of just wait. Just finished season 1

I believe this season is 10 episodes, I saw mention of 5th episode being the half way point.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is one of my favorite shows right now.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The performances on this show are just incredible. HBO just does it better than everyone else.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
We're Listening

We Hear You

We Hear For You

We're Hear For You

AH FUCK GREG!

I love this show!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Whenever this show ends I want a spinoff of Tom and Greg in a buddy comedy in corporate minimum security prison.

Imagine Greg slyly dealing in loosies and becoming a scheming king pin, while simultaneously Tom thinks hes some kind of big dick shot caller.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tom's an amazing character. He has the fucking macho and machismo around his subordinates, but then just completely crumbles in front of anyone above his station.

In my mind I always think of him as "tall Kevin Spacey".

Show's good, but not "the best show on tv" or any of that shit some people are saying. The only thing I admire about the show besides the acting is their catch-phrases actively being chosen to be "uh-huh" and "fuck off".

• 1Like