Succession

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Bet my wife will finally give this show a go now...

Love me some Skaarsgard ever since Generation Kill!

freeze GIF

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Such a good show. It blows my mind I have trouble getting people to watch it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Happy to have this back, enjoyed S3E1.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
“Do you want to suck my dick?!”

God damn I love Logan. 1 minute into the episode and he’s right back at it.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Greg - "This is crazy, this is like.. this is like OJ... I, I mean except if OJ never killed anyone"

Kendall - "Who said I never killed anyone?"

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Greg's fuckin twitter updates, those were great.

"uh i mean... headline is uh....the internet is big...obviously... and I couldn't read it all... but I'm working through... yeah! that's the big picture over here in media monitoring."

"Nice Memes, good memeage, and... and so on."

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Can't believe this is only two pages here. People are really missing out not watching this.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was very enjoyable but Season 2 seemed to go off the rails a bit for me. I can't even remember specifics at this point other than it seemed something like characters were just acting crazy for the sake of showing them crazy. It's been a bit so unclear about what turned me off. Will jump back in and binge Season 3 at some point.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
It was very enjoyable but Season 2 seemed to go off the rails a bit for me. I can't even remember specifics at this point other than it seemed something like characters were just acting crazy for the sake of showing them crazy. It's been a bit so unclear about what turned me off. Will jump back in and binge Season 3 at some point.

I can see that. Season one felt relatively focused, and IMO season 3 feels very similar to the first out of the gate, almost seeming too simple in some respects. You just know some of this shit is going to blow up in some (all) of their faces and take us some wild directions.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'm enjoying the marketing and media tours this year, lots of interviews and random clips like this:

I mean, this is a show that is in it's 3rd season and it's Twitter account is less than a year old.

They've got an official post-episode podcast now too that I'll have to fire up tomorrow.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Is it wrong I want to bang the downs looking ginger daughter? Fucking red heads get me every time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like