Suicide Squad (2016)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I keep thinking of Goombas from Mario Bros
No, that was taken by Lizard in ASM.

rhys-ifans-the-lizard-amazing-spider-man.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
He looks like a man with a skin condition. croc is a dude with a skin condition.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is this movie going to be in color like real life or in black and white like the promo photo?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Croc is the only one I think doesn't look like a bad cosplay. The rest look incredibly mediocre to me or just plain wrong.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Harley... doesn't really look like any adaptation of Harley that I can remember. She looks like the chick from Lolipop Chainsaw instead of Harley Quinn. Deadshot looks pretty ok, actually. Captain Boomerang looks waaaaaay too big, and Croc doesn't look big enough. Ah well, judging from promo shots is retarded on a good day, so I guess we wait for a trailer to drop before rational discussion can begin.

radditsu

Harley looks like Arkham City/Origins/ new comic series harley... wud bang tho

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't like any of them and don't really care. I probably won't see this ever.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If the chick in question is hot, is there really any such thing as a bad Harley cosplay?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Anytime I see something from the Batman universe I always compare it to the Animated Series and/or the Arkham games...

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Harley reminds me of Gwen Stefani:

rrr_img_97230.jpg

Also, countdown to people bitching about what Harley's jacket says in 3... 2... 1...

croc looks awful. i think he done amazing in ark asylum. i know they can never match animation, but at least get someone considerably taller than the rest
It's more in-line with earlier versions of Croc where he was a man with scaly skin who filed his teeth to points. I think it wasn't until the 90s where his name became more literal and he started appearing as a human/lizard hybrid.

radditsu

Harley reminds me of Gwen Stefani:

rrr_img_97230.jpg

Also, countdown to people bitching about what Harley's jacket says in 3... 2... 1...

It's more in-line with earlier versions of Croc where he was a man with scaly skin who filed his teeth to points. I think it wasn't until the 90s where his name became more literal and he started appearing as a human/lizard hybrid.
Its not like it fits her character or anything.