Suicide Squad (2016)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why the hell would they make them look nothing like the comics. I would never guess that was Enchantress, El Diablo, Deadshot, or Slipknot. I could only image the rage if Iron Man, Thor, Cap, GoTG looked nothing like the comics

Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_96826.jpg

Homsar

He posted a picture of deadshot from the comics, so ? Is he going to wear the mask and turn white or something?

NM hes just got really white hands hah, looks a lot better then I thought he would, not sure why his mask is on the wrong eye

Column_sl

shitlord
First the suit is exactly the same as in the shot with no helmet, second it's obviously a picture taken from the costume department.

You think Will Smith is putting that photo up there to say he won't wear the mask?

Homsar

The resolution was bad on that photo and looked fake, good costume but someone fucked up on his eye

j00t

I don't like it. The helmet doesn't seem to match the rest of the suit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like the helmet should be matte black, soft red, or blood red to fit in with the suit better.

Or at least darker grey.

ohkcrlho

Do you really think an actor like will smith don't want more face time on screen? He isn't Karl Urban you know...

Caliane

Embiggered.
XgXiev5.jpg

Sigh. mostly "meh" from me.

Rollergirl is cute as hell. but doesn't exactly scream Harley.

Enchantress is What the fuck are you thinking?

Thought el diablo was zsasz for awhile...

Croc looks way better in the HD.

Smith should never have been cast. Just sitting here imagining his voice, and speech coming out of that^. "aww hell no"

Low def Boomarang looked ok. But high def hes Persian now? track suit, slicked up hair, gold chains.. are you kidding me?

This Katana looks WAY more reasonable then Arrow Katana. Mask seems slimmer.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Low def Boomarang looked ok. But high def hes Persian now? track suit, slicked up hair, gold chains.. are you kidding me?
IDK about the clothes but they have douchebag style in coastal Austrailia.
rrr_img_96967.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think they all look great, but I have absolutely no clue about any of these characters from the comics other than Harley Quinn. The more I see from this movie the more excited I get, but also the more I am convinced that it's going to be mostly comic book fans who end up disliking it.

Homsar

WTF did they do to enchantress, she looks like she is straight out of The Ring or something, also slipknot wtf is he even doing in a movie

fris

Vyemm Raider
croc looks awful. i think he done amazing in ark asylum. i know they can never match animation, but at least get someone considerably taller than the rest