Suicide Squad (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to see a movie focusing on Martha Wayne as The Joker. Don't even have to do an elaborate explanation of Flashpoint either, just start the movie in Crime Alley, then interpose scenes of Zoom explaining to Flash how he screwed up and changed time, then show Bruce get gunned down, Thomas beat Joe Chill to death, and Martha break down. Maybe even do it the same way it's done in the animated movie, where she touched her face after holding Bruce and his blood made part of the Joker look. Then you can just either do whatever you want in the Flashpoint continuity, or you can jump straight to the events leading up to Barry fixing things, ending with Martha plummeting to her death after finding out that Bruce would end up as Batman, Thomas standing above the graves of Martha and Bruce, then transition into Bruce standing about the graves of Martha and Thomas. Maybe even have them giving the exact same monologue to the tombstones, switching between Thomas and Bruce halfway through. Or switch repeatedly as the timeline fixes itself, finally ending with Bruce.

I'd watch the hell out of that.

latest
Footsteps+of+the+Father.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
I want to see a movie focusing on Martha Wayne as The Joker
Nobody gives a shit what you would watch. Do you think they all the sudden have a demo graphic for suicidal shut ins? If so, I'm sure you are the first person DC will call.

Now stop bumping this thread with nonsense.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bumping the thread? It was 20 minutes after someone else posted you stupid faggot, and it was directly related to the previous posts, i.e. departures from the more traditional Joker.

Retard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You aren't a mod, so stop pretending to be one. What you actually are is the biggest fucking shitposter this forum has ever had.

Column_sl

shitlord
Coming from Mr Asperger's himself that is a compliment.

I'm sorry I took you away from your quality time screaming at a wall.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I want to see a movie focusing on Martha Wayne as The Joker. Don't even have to do an elaborate explanation of Flashpoint either, just start the movie in Crime Alley, then interpose scenes of Zoom explaining to Flash how he screwed up and changed time, then show Bruce get gunned down, Thomas beat Joe Chill to death, and Martha break down. Maybe even do it the same way it's done in the animated movie, where she touched her face after holding Bruce and his blood made part of the Joker look. Then you can just either do whatever you want in the Flashpoint continuity, or you can jump straight to the events leading up to Barry fixing things, ending with Martha plummeting to her death after finding out that Bruce would end up as Batman, Thomas standing above the graves of Martha and Bruce, then transition into Bruce standing about the graves of Martha and Thomas. Maybe even have them giving the exact same monologue to the tombstones, switching between Thomas and Bruce halfway through. Or switch repeatedly as the timeline fixes itself, finally ending with Bruce.

I'd watch the hell out of that.

latest
Footsteps+of+the+Father.jpg
Too bad flashpoint was terrible.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Too bad flashpoint was terrible.
Maybe the overall comic book story was, but the flashpoint movie was one of the best animated movies DC has done. There's certainly nothing wrong with the concept even if the execution in the comic books was bad.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even a blind squirrel gets an acorn every once in a while, I guess.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only way I'd consider that would be if the bet was on the Cowboys winning the Superbowl. The catch being that I'd be the one betting the Cowboys win!