Suicide Squad (2016)

Fedor

<Banned>
yaHb5cc.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Well the one plus is, when I look at that mutant joker, I donetsee any resemblance to Jared Leto. He is an amazing actor so there is "some" hope he can nail the role....dumb tattos or not. I did not like the ledger look at first but his performance made the look work.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't like it, but I'm still willing to give it a chance once we actually see his performance and the costume and stuff. But the immediate reaction is do not want.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ugh, so rumor is the rapper Common is playing Black Manta wtf. Why not cast Chiwetal Ejiofor as black Manta?

Will Smith, Leto, Common, Jai Courtney, wtf

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I feel like he just got rejected from American Idol: Punk Edition. Sorry... I just think this is was silly and unnecessary. I think you could cast Leto, put him in a purple and green grungy suit with just a little bit of light shining on him holding a joker card and you got the erie, deranged feeling you're shooting for...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh, so rumor is the rapper Common is playing Black Manta wtf. Why not cast Chiwetal Ejiofor as black Manta?

Will Smith, Leto, Common, Jai Courtney, wtf
Yeah! Literally any negro actor!!!

Common has acted enough that he's not even close to a issue for this movie.

Homsar

Yeah! Literally any negro actor!!!

Common has acted enough that he's not even close to a issue for this movie.
I dont mind his acting but black Manta is meant for someone a little grittier and older. This entire cast is aimed towards a younger crowd that doesnt give a shit about the source material it seems. Letois a great actor but putting J on his face and damaged on his forhead with everything thing else is retarded.

Also I think Jai courtney is terrible, his best film was Jack Reacher and I dont even remember him in that

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Common was great in Street Kings as well, I can't criticize that casting choice at all.

I'm gonna have to reserve judgment on this one until a trailer comes out.

j00t

Naw... I think we can all say that this movie will be an entertaining train wreck

Devlin

Golden Squire
As I suspected the tattoo's were just for a publicity shot and will not be in the movie.

They were far too hokey to actually be a real thing.

j00t

I wouldn't be surprised if they were a public opinion piece. They release the photos and gauge what people think. If people love them, then hey, no change. If people hate then, then oh, we were just making a publicity shot! That's not how he really is!

Because that's just a BS answer. If it was just a publicity shot, the point is to show how you are doing the character. You wouldn't add a bunch of stuff that isn't in the movie. It would be like if they did a publicity shot of affleck as batman, but dressed him up in the sinestro corps suit.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Look it could be worse guys. They could have his fucking face ripped off like that idiot idea in the comic books lately.

The previous iteration was pretty rad. He was like a David Bowie doctor fetish esque guy.... except the bullet hole and the forked tounge kinda ruined it a little.

3266876-joker+suspenders.jpg