Suicide Squad (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll take that bet. Although I guess I should watch BvS to see just what kind of bet I'm making.

Juvarisx

Florida
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
e1mjopzAS2KNsvpbpahQ1a6SkSn.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Suicide Squad (2016)

Tagline: Worst Heroes Ever

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]David Ayer[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Will Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Margot Robbie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joel Kinnaman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Viola Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cara Delevingne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jared Leto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jai Courtney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jay Hernandez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scott Eastwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ike Barinholtz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karen Fukuhara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Common[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Beach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Harbour[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jim Parrack[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corina Calderon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ezra Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alex Meraz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amanda Brugel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ariane Bellamar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alyssa Veniece[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Murray Urquhart[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Hanchard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Affleck[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-08-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]130[/RUNTIME]

Plot: From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Might be shit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Opens on wednesday here in Sweden, considering going then to avoid the "IT SUCKS!"-"NO IT DOES NOT BECAUSE STUFF!" chain reaction I am sure will result and explode in spoilers everywhere :)

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The wife wants to go see this, so I guess I get to experience the most tWIstEd joker ever.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I heard Jared Leto shit in a Teddy Ruxpin doll and mailed it to Ben Afflecks kids

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It looks good, has an interesting cast, but I cannot get excited about it after Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman. My faith in WB is at an all time low right now.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every scene with Deadshot seems off. You have Joker, Harley, Killer Crock, Katana, Boomerang, el Diablo who all actually got into character and crazy then you have Deadshot who is just Will Smith acting like Will Smith

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I noticed in the trailers they barely show the joker. makes me wonder if his performance was amazin and they're trying to keep it as a surprise or the opposite and they know it's a stinker

Homsar

They have barely shown enchantress and she is supposed to be who the story revolves around

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Leto's Joker still seems way off to me. I'm sure some of it is me remembering Ledger's version but I still have reservations. I will say that all of these new clips have made me more interested. It would be awesome if there is more at play with this new Joker but I doubt they'll go that route.

Homsar

I think the look is bad but I like that acting so far, really wish they would have just done the Jason Todd storyline but this version of joking wouldnt make sense

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I noticed in the trailers they barely show the joker. makes me wonder if his performance was amazin and they're trying to keep it as a surprise or the opposite and they know it's a stinker

The rumor is that he is not in the movie a lot.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...atman-v-superman-but-theres-not-a7166101.html
On its general quality:

"I really enjoyed it. There are some pacing issues but the actors cancel that out. Will Smith kills it and so does Margot Robbie. I'd give it an 8/10."

On the worst part of the movie:

"The worst part is just some of the pacing. And I feel like Croc could of had some more lines and back story since we got a lot more for Harley, Deadshot, and Enchantress. The best part is the team together. There's awesome jokes and great chemistry between them."

On the best scene:

"I loved that final fight sequence, Deadshot, Harley and Croc were so awesome in it."

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
David Ayer as the director is what gives me faith the movie will be at least watchable. I hope Snyder's grubby mitts weren't all over this though.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Leto's Joker still seems way off to me. I'm sure some of it is me remembering Ledger's version but I still have reservations. I will say that all of these new clips have made me more interested. It would be awesome if there is more at play with this new Joker but I doubt they'll go that route.

Lets face it, after Ledger did his Joker it will take 10+ years for anyone else to match that preformance. It was an almost perfect mix of story, actor, style and cinematic take on the whole Batman world.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users