Suits

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Actually enjoying this season. The Jack dynamic and where it could go makes for interesting drama in the office, and the Donna/Harvey issues have made for a nice break from the "every episode is about Mike's secret" bs. Although it was brought up briefly in this latest episode again, but hopefully they don't go full focus on it again.

Malakriss

The writers seriously need to write a two part episode where Wil Wheaton shows up as Q and changes the past so Mike did go to Harvard, and then that's the end of it.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So tired of the Harvard BS and Lewis ping pong back and forth couple times an episode. The guy playing Scoloff if a great actor, hes been in so much crap over the years

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yes, they need to squash the fucking Harvard shtick. It has been five years. Kill it.

The mental gymnastics Harvey, Mike and Donna go through is so fucking annoying. Harvey fucks Luis' sister, like a prick, against his explicit wishes so Luis' calls him some names and gets beat up for it.

So Luis' starts retaliating within the rules, but is shamed for it because Harvey opened up about his bullshit panic attacks that nobody would actually give a shit about. Even Donna is all, "So what Harvey gets away with everything? Doesn't mean you can be a dick to him in public like he's done to you multiple times for his own personal gain."

Jesus.

Merrith

I felt like they just wanted to bring back the ex to have some challenge to Rachel/Mike. They need to find a way to completely put the Havard thing to bed.

The whole "Team Litt" shit is going over the top. Every other episode it's like him and Harvey finally have a breakthrough, only for a previous action against the other or just basic mistrust to show up and cause yet another issue.

Will have to see where the whole angle with Jack goes, he's been good though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
At this point, Harvey is a loose cannon. There's no way that he would be employed at a primer establishment like that. With his skill set, he's better fitted to be "The Lincoln Lawyer". He hits fucking everyone and that shit doesn't fly in corporate America. I'm sorry that mommy didn't love you, but grow the fuck up, faggot.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Season 5 ended nicely, I guess. I'm glad that it's a slight change of pace over what happened every other season finale.

Here's what I think season 6 will entail.
Now that Harvey is no longer a member of Pierson/Litt, I expect him to be the defense attorney for Mike's new case. Once that's been resolved, they'll take the show in a completely new direction. They'll team up yet again and go into business together as border jumpers, helping people illegally migrate into America for a bunch of completely unexpected and shocking reasons.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh, haha. I fail. I still hope that season 6 starts with the second half of my spoiler prediction, though.

Merrith

Almost giddy that Mike finally got caught on his shit. Maybe they can finally resolve it (or begin to resolve it) and we don't have to deal with the "oh shit soandso knows" bs every 3rd episode.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I wonder who dimed him out. It was pretty lol that Forstman (sp?) dropped his entire revenge plot with Daniel Hartman when Harvey resigned.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Prediction contest time.

Mike and Rachel elope, so she doesn't have to testify. Harvey et al don't have to talk, because lawyers. The old hack into Harvard's database holds up, or they do more. Whoever the whistleblower is gets discredited, but this destroys and important relationship. Also, Rachel's parents don't find out.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm tired, tired, tired of the Mike shit. They should have left that shit behind when the database was hacked for him. Instead they keep brining this shit back up. Hell the fraud thing is probably something totally unrelated to his fake legal degree. I love this show when it's tv lawyer shit and Mike and friends using their wits to win.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I wonder who dimed him out. It was pretty lol that Forstman (sp?) dropped his entire revenge plot with Daniel Hartman when Harvey resigned.
If I had to guess, I would say Trevor or Jenny. I don't have a reason to think that, other than Trevor being brought back for a one off scene.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
he's probably been arrested for something completely unrelated and everything will be cleared up in the next episode.

I don't understand all these people that say the Harvard stuff is boring, it's the only real dramatic plot point in the show, everything else is just minor dramas that get resolved within a few episodes at most

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand all these people that say the Harvard stuff is boring, it's the only real dramatic plot point in the show, everything else is just minor dramas that get resolved within a few episodes at most
They have been able to build over-arching dramatic stories the first few seasons, like removing Hardman, dealing with Fortsman, etc. They just need to introduce new characters (villians) and new arcs, instead of just continually rehashing the Harvard crap. Personally I'd be happy if this arrest is the Harvard thing, Harvey is his defense lawyer, and they finally put this plot point to bed

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They have been able to build over-arching dramatic stories the first few seasons, like removing Hardman, dealing with Fortsman, etc. They just need to introduce new characters (villians) and new arcs, instead of just continually rehashing the Harvard crap. Personally I'd be happy if this arrest is the Harvard thing, Harvey is his defense lawyer, and they finally put this plot point to bed
yeah, those are season plot points - the harvard thing is the raison d'etre of the entire show.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im guessing its not the Harvard BS, If that was the case, you're talking about an entire firm getting flipped over and the show going in a different direction.