Suits

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Did Rachel just get substantially hotter since last season? Something seems different with her but couldn't figure it out. Even the Mrs. Agreed...

EDIT: Did she lose a little weight (especially her face)? Her tits looked somewhat bigger too

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, how many episodes before Donna goes back to Harvey?
Normally you'd think they'd stretch it out over a full season...with this show, I'd say the over/under is 3.5 before it's back to someone maybe finding out about Mike.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont know if I even watched all of last season I just remember them ruining Litz character and bringing up the harvard shit again. They should have kept the show going longing with Mike at a different company also

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Litt character is back to normal like nothing ever happened.

This season will be about Harvey and Donna bullshit. At least Harvey doesn't seem like he's going to be moping around now?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So far, I'm enjoying this season. It's a nice change of pace from hiding Mike not going to Harvard, despite the fact that everyone knows already.

Harvey being on mental breakdown is a nice change. I enjoy seeing the unstoppable force finally having to struggle with something.
At the same time, they brought bake Mike's super power memory in the last episode. They haven't mentioned that in a while.

Rachel is incredible, even if her real name isn't. Meghan Markle... Ugh.

EDIT: Do they lighten her freckles on the show? I never notice them as much as in random still pictures.

V2htIJL.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have never found Rachel attractive at all. Maybe my penis is defective? Maybe Donna just does it for me so much that every other woman on the show is ugly.

Merrith

I have never found Rachel attractive at all. Maybe my penis is defective? Maybe Donna just does it for me so much that every other woman on the show is ugly.
Donna and Rachel are both hot as fuck. I'd say your penis is only half defective.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like all the girls Harvey bangs, one I think was all over the fappening

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Donna is quite nice as well, but Rachel is the clear cut winner as far as my own perspective is concerned. Maybe it's because she's a bit more exotic?

Malakriss

Fuck-Marry-Kill for this show is Rachel, Donna, Jessica. I would put a stake through Jessica's heart too just to be sure.