Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
A few long-awaited shows this summer.

The chart is too large for an attachment, so its linked from off-sitehere.

The previews and season schedule are availablehere. A copy of the schedule has been added below.

A schedule of release times and subtitle sources is also located here:Fansub Database

neregate.com-Summer-2016-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Love all of the above^ - Arslan makes me want more Kingdom and Akatsuki no Yona

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arslan, Shokugeki, Berserk, Nanatsu... and that's just at a quick glance. Summer is stacked, yo.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
JAAAAPPPAAAAAANNNNNN!!!

I'm positive there was a show in previous seasons where there was a broccoli for a bartender. We have Survivor, they have... whatever it is that the weird shows are.

Malkav

French Madman
Most of the interesting things seem to be returning show like Arslan, Nanatsu no Taizai, Shokugeki...

New shows seems meh at first glance (well aside from Berserk of course, but still on the fence for the 3d on that).

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not just Berserk. But Berserk that occurs after Griffith ascends. OH SHIT SPOILERS.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh unaired dimension w episode. Hope it's good as I really dug the series. Ancient magus bride OVA (not shown in the list) looks to be pretty interesting. Read a few of the manga chapters in the past and it had a decent story and atmosphere. It's made by WIT so the animation is gonna fuckin' rock.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm actually interested in this one. Sounds like it might have some comedy potential.

Hatsukoi Monster
Kaho Nikaidou finds herself head over heels for a mysterious stranger after he saves her from being being hit by a truck. Koho has a few surprises in store for her when she discovers that her knight in shining armor is her landlord's son - And he is in the fifth grade.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I agree that I like stupid shit. But whatever. I mean, I like that dumb relationship gaming show from this season, Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta.

I guess the same could be said based on the description of that show.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I overlooked that one, I'll probably check it out too. I watch just about anything, and tend to be satisfied with even some of the most obscure shows.

I gravitate towards some of the comedy shows frequently.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Episode 1 of Berserk was amazing. Same nightmare fuel we've come to know and love from them. The style was different but I got used to it pretty quickly, can't wait for the rest of the season.