Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LN Spoilers Re:Zero
Up to an incomplete Arc 6 summary:Re:Zero Spoilers - Pastebin.com

In one of the loops Subaru finds his way back to the mansion alone, only to find the whole village piled in a mountain of corpses, Ram mutilated in front of them, Emilia dead in the mansion, and an enraged Puck going out of control, freezing the entire region and instantly killing Subaru.

100+ years ago: Emilia is born between a unnamed human and a elf. She is raised by her aunt. Emilia befriends Betelgeuse, who is a Witch Cult member but is kind and generous and harbors feelings towards Emilia's aunt.
However, Witch of Vainglory and Bishop of Greed attacks the elven village to take Emilia.
In the ensuing battle her aunt is killed, Betelgeuse is driven mad and Emilia's powers goes out of control and freezes the entire elven haven.

Her [Satella's] appearance is identical to that of Emilia. Ekidna calls Emilia the Daughter of the Witch.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Finally watched Taboo Tattoo ep 2 and I will probably keep watching every week. Story seems pretty straight forward and potential for good fight scenes is there.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally watched Taboo Tattoo ep 2 and I will probably keep watching every week. Story seems pretty straight forward and potential for good fight scenes is there.
I agree, plus the music during some parts of the show were creepy good.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
hmm very intrigued by alderamin, 2nd episode was very nice, and the story seem well thought. Will keep watching.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well the third episode of Berserk sealed the deal, I won't be watching anymore. That entire episode was atrocious, shaky cam garbage.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hitori no Shita: The Outcast is not on the main list, but is a Chinese/Japanese anime that's out and is pretty good so far. The combat alone from the knife girl is nuts lol.

I checked and its on Crunchyroll for those of you who use it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
^ combat okay so far, what you would expect from an anime with a girl wielding a cleaver. Zero explanation or mention of what happened by the main character was annoying bullshit. Here's a good idea: let's cut away before something awesome happens just so the audience doesn't know, even though all the characters know exactly what's happening. On the plus side I am glad they're still speaking Japanese even though it seems like everything they're talking about is Chinese.

... sigh. Starting ep 2.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, 1st episode is very vague but the 2nd episode explains a lot and is pretty much where I got the impression of the series so far.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Lol and you guys thought Subaru was going to get smarter from all his stupid dealing?

WRONG SO VERY FUCKIN WRONG!

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I remember them talking about the fog earlier like 2 episodes ago and how they couldn't travel through it. The great whale's fog or something? Possibly one of the great spirits? And yeah I'm annoyed at Subaru's lack of progress. He is at such an advantage with his reset ability but it too stupid to capitalize on it. Just makes me want to slap him. At least the guy from "All you need is kill" made peace with his ability pretty quickly and took full advantage of it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, he's dumb. "I made a mistake! Oh well, I guess that happens." instead of "I made a mistake! /suicide"

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well the third episode of Berserk sealed the deal, I won't be watching anymore. That entire episode was atrocious, shaky cam garbage.
Yeah that shit was weak. It's Berserk so I will still watch it though. Been waiting too long not to.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol and you guys thought Subaru was going to get smarter from all his stupid dealing?

WRONG SO VERY FUCKIN WRONG!
No shit. I think the author is a masochist and hates Subaru, he's becoming a truly unlikable character. On the other hand, not sure what else he can do other than calm down and think, he did try to get some help, but of course went off the deep end. I can only hope that we he revives next times he uses what he learned about those three contenders to his advantage, sucks that we'll have to see Rem get slaughtered again.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
All the weird names have got me confused on what to follow and i dont have the time this season to go through them all - So whats good?

Ive seen Berserk, Tales, RE:Z, something about a squad behind enemy lines with a princess, and i cant remember anything else names.

However i tried Orange and decided it would just upset me bc i hate dumb girls and most high school shows that arent them fighting and killing each other.

Oh i like Arslan also