Failed 120kg
Failed 125kg
Failed 125kg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Best I can do is silver in women's shot put.

raven-saunders-competes-in-the-womens-shot-put-finals-on-day-seven-of-picture-id1325338684

So for whatever reason I watched this….she fouled on two throws that were at or beyond the world record. She then did her “protest” which was lame as fuck.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So for whatever reason I watched this….she fouled on two throws that were at or beyond the world record. She then did her “protest” which was lame as fuck.

Yeah. She's actually quite the jogger for someone so large. Has actual talent and work-ethic, but then still manages to fuck it all up and tarnish what little good will and support she earned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
the funny thing is, i'm pretty sure cuckada has a tranny soccer player, USA lost to a tranny

edit, yup

How long is this flimsy rationale going to persist:

The hope, Quinn wrote, was “to be visible to queer folks who don’t see people like them on their feed.

Who isn't seeing "queer folk" everywhere these days? What weak minded losers thought they couldn't play fucking soccer because they were gay!? Fucking soccer!

I know it saved my life years ago.

Imagine your life being saved because you saw queers playing soccer. Imagine being so dumb and shallow to stake your own self esteem and belief in yourself on the knowledge of what gender public figures you follow like to fuck.

Mental illness Olympics.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm watching a little bit of the Olympics and I gotta say. That wierd Asian dude who's always lurking around handing out masks and shit is creepy as fuck. I dont know what the hell his game is, but he's up to something. They need to go ahead and arrest him now.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
We were watching BMX freestyle and came across what I believe to be another tranny. I tried to confirm but couldn’t find anything (Hannah Roberts). Pretty sure I saw an Adams’s apple at one point. It took the silver. At the end of the first run the testosterone came thru when it threw down the bike and tossed the helmet all pumped up.

17d4767805e16babe900b9f1a93f36.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Megan Rapinoe is a douche bitch. I'm so glad she can't get a gold medal. I hope she gets no medal.

I'm not cheering against the US. I'm cheering against her. She's a fuck stick. The whole world revolves around her. I hope she gets slapped by customs on her way back home.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
These bitches running hurdles in the rain is so fucking hot.

Wow.

Hosix

All labs matter!
The men’s 400m hurdles was ridiculous. That white dude went 45.94! Holy shit!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users