Summer Olympics 2021

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't disagree, but am not sure what this has to do with my comments about Chuk's dumb comments.

Wait, if the outrage mob on Twitter are also attention whores, which is likely, why aren't they all choosing to be celebrities?
lol dumb comments? dude you dont understand oversimplified explanations and i'm the dumb one? let me bring it down to a 75 IQ. when you choose to be in the public eye, that means you want attention. what part do you need explained? some people want attention and dont get it while others do by acting more outrageous and shameless. some kick that factor up to eleven by quitting their jobs and screwing their team and shaming their country while the entire world is watching.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coach Prime was incredible in that the other team would ignore his side of the field for all but maybe a handful of plays a game.. and he will still pick the one pass off and probably return it for a touchdown. He was shut down + play maker all at the same time.

You expected him to do the amazing, and he always did.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Coach Prime was incredible in that the other team would ignore his side of the field for all but maybe a handful of plays a game.. and he will still pick the one pass off and probably return it for a touchdown. He was shut down + play maker all at the same time.

You expected him to do the amazing, and he always did.
CB is a pretty hard position to evaluate from normal stats because of this kind of thing. You had dudes like Sanders and Revis that just changed how teams played and wouldn't necessarily have some crazy number of interceptions or whatever. Also this position is very heavily affected by the rest of the secondary on your team. Having a good overall secondary makes this less of a thing.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
lol dumb comments? dude you dont understand oversimplified explanations and i'm the dumb one? let me bring it down to a 75 IQ. when you choose to be in the public eye, that means you want attention. what part do you need explained? some people want attention and dont get it while others do by acting more outrageous and shameless. some kick that factor up to eleven by quitting their jobs and screwing their team and shaming their country while the entire world is watching.

Trust me when I say you had already brought it down to a 75 IQ level. I appreciate many of your posts, even about hats, but you're not exactly a nuanced intellectual when it comes to understanding things, much less explaining things. I mean, even things like fucking TV shows have tended to be a struggle.

First, what percentage of people in the public eye even had a choice? Then, how are you ascribing them being willing to be in the public eye as being attention seeking?

Even ignoring what may have just been retarded wording that made it seem like you thought being a celebrity was a 'choice' as if most people can just say 'yeah, sure, I think I'll be a celeb' your comments are still dumb.

Let's cut right to it. It's sports. What percentage of young athletes pursuing sports careers are doing it for the outside chance they may some day be famous and they're attention seeking so that's their primary driver? Most are doing it because, ummm, it's like just what they do. Which is why we see so many people flame out under the pressure of the public eye.

Then explain all the celebrities and athletes and famous people who are very private and enjoy a profession and not necessarily the attention from it, especially the increased attention seen today.

But it doesn't matter, because in your incoherent ramblings you disproved whatever point you seemed to be making, that perhaps you weren't but dumbed it down too much in your own brain: some people want attention.

At best, you made a futile generalization that people are people. Sorry, that's not a great insight in general, nor in a specific situation such as this. What you shared? Why you shared it? Just dumb. You're trying to backfill a generalized rationalization for whatever moronic specific nugget was bouncing around in your head that you either can't manage adequately explain or can't manage to recognize it wasn't actually a great insight.

Sometimes you remind me of the fat guy from The Office. Guys, guys, sometimes people do things people do as people because they are people.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Deon Sanders I would put ahead of Baily, and Bailey second
Sanders was the reason I started paying attention to the NFL and became a fan of the Falcons. He was sloppy but his speed was the reason he was so good at CB as well as kick returning. Every time he touched the ball he was a threat.

And yet I don't think he is the GOAT. I am not sure who I would put there, but Sanders was def my all time fav.

Anyway, quite the tangent, and shows how much we give a shit about the Olympics. One guy talking about Asians playing badminton which seems like any Thursday to me. The rest talking about celebrity and Corner Backs lol.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Trust me when I say you had already brought it down to a 75 IQ level. I appreciate many of your posts, even about hats, but you're not exactly a nuanced intellectual when it comes to understanding things, much less explaining things. I mean, even things like fucking TV shows have tended to be a struggle.

First, what percentage of people in the public eye even had a choice? Then, how are you ascribing them being willing to be in the public eye as being attention seeking?

Even ignoring what may have just been retarded wording that made it seem like you thought being a celebrity was a 'choice' as if most people can just say 'yeah, sure, I think I'll be a celeb' your comments are still dumb.

Let's cut right to it. It's sports. What percentage of young athletes pursuing sports careers are doing it for the outside chance they may some day be famous and they're attention seeking so that's their primary driver? Most are doing it because, ummm, it's like just what they do. Which is why we see so many people flame out under the pressure of the public eye.

Then explain all the celebrities and athletes and famous people who are very private and enjoy a profession and not necessarily the attention from it, especially the increased attention seen today.

But it doesn't matter, because in your incoherent ramblings you disproved whatever point you seemed to be making, that perhaps you weren't but dumbed it down too much in your own brain: some people want attention.

At best, you made a futile generalization that people are people. Sorry, that's not a great insight in general, nor in a specific situation such as this. What you shared? Why you shared it? Just dumb. You're trying to backfill a generalized rationalization for whatever moronic specific nugget was bouncing around in your head that you either can't manage adequately explain or can't manage to recognize it wasn't actually a great insight.

Sometimes you remind me of the fat guy from The Office. Guys, guys, sometimes people do things people do as people because they are people.
Blah blah blah
You still don't get it. When you choose to put yourself in the public eye it means you expect and want the attention. These athletes want all the attention. Especially Olympians. There is no pro gymnastics team. When the Olympics are over, they either get a contract to promote something if they are lucky . if not lucky, then they have to go out and get a real job. All your mindless prattling and you can't understand the basics.

• 1Faggotry

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Joe Rogan breaking news that Simone Biles' withdrawal might be due to the fact that Ritalin, which she takes for severe ADHD, is banned in Japan.

She might have been forced to go off her meds and we all witnessed her mental breakdown on the world stage.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Anyway, quite the tangent, and shows how much we give a shit about the Olympics.

Olympics.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Blah blah blah
You still don't get it. When you choose to put yourself in the public eye it means you expect and want the attention. These athletes want all the attention. Especially Olympians. There is no pro gymnastics team. When the Olympics are over, they either get a contract to promote something if they are lucky . if not lucky, then they have to go out and get a real job. All your mindless prattling and you can't understand the basics.

Hey son, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Well, dad, I love attention... so I guess I'll keep playing baseball?

That's my boy!

--

So.... she's an attention whore, selfishly choking on the world stage because she wants attention so she can hope to promote something if she's lucky so she doesn't have to get a real job?

You're taking two things and assuming direct causation and trying to apply them to a specific situation in a generalized manner. And it seems to me there are constant stories of athletes and celebrities that constantly duck attention and try to hide from the lime light and just want to do their sport or their make believe and be left alone. Or might welcome some attention, but aren't seeking it, especially to the point of some ingrained attention whore meltdown just to be talked about.

That silver medalist female shooter. Attention seeker, right? Just look at her, having practiced shooter in her back yard her whole life just hoping for a chance to become a STAR!

A more cogent point would be some of these athletes get attention whether they want it or not, and some are better at handling it than others. Because that's just what happens. Might not be big brained enough of a point for you to make, though, because it's just boring reality?

Hey, speaking of reality, you'd almost, almost have a point if you were talking about reality TV stars. Try re-explaining your point again with that filter and I'll reconsider your genius.

• 1Like

Jovec

?
Joe Rogan breaking news that Simone Biles' withdrawal might be due to the fact that Ritalin, which she takes for severe ADHD, is banned in Japan.

She might have been forced to go off her meds and we all witnessed her mental breakdown on the world stage.

It's still clown world. They even admit that Ritalin (if she takes it) provides a mental performance enhancement. They are defending mental PEDs. Virtually every banned substance user argues that it was either taken accidentally, or taken for some other non-PED reason. It's a tough spot for those who need it to be sure, but the rules are known.

I suppose the fact that it was banned could have been overlooked. I doubt Team USA has anyone looking at the various food, drink, medicine, and nutritional supplements needs for the athletes for this little Olympic thing. Or that they couldn't figure out a way to smuggle some in (do they drug test for it?)... Or even do a test run having her go off her meds months prior?

I can understand that health and medication are personal issues that some might not want to share, but it seems like if true it would be like a near 100% win for her image to own it.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So Simone Biles basically been taking mental PEDs for the past 10 years?

Should asterisk every record and medal she ever earned.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I can understand that health and medication are personal issues that some might not want to share, but it seems like if true it would be like a near 100% win for her image to own it.

Yeah, if she just owned it and said she has ADHD and was off her meds then everyone would rally behind her for a 100% win and not just accuse her of doping and asterisks on her career. I believe it!

• 1Worf

Jovec

?
Yeah, if she just owned it and said she has ADHD and was off her meds then everyone would rally behind her for a 100% win and not just accuse her of doping and asterisks on her career. I believe it!
Walked into that one, I did...except she'd be hailed as an even bigger hero for using her own mental health issues to push for change and acceptance.

It might be possible to get a medical waiver, though maybe not for the Olympics?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Walked into that one, I did...except she'd be hailed as an even bigger hero for using her own mental health issues to push for change and acceptance.

It might be possible to get a medical waiver, though maybe not for the Olympics?

No matter what, the media sycophants would celebrate her as a super hero. That's not really in question. For me, though, after years of bullshit media spin and narratives and lies I try to avoid getting caught up in the hysteria and outrage in either direction and don't mind giving people some benefit of doubt these days regardless of the media and reactionary mob mentality that is inevitable.

Allegedly Ritalin is illegal in Japan and that overrides any Olympic rule or exception. Shrug, helps explain things maybe but doesn't change my view of the situation.

Fucker

Log Wizard
So Simone Biles basically been taking mental PEDs for the past 10 years?

Should asterisk every record and medal she ever earned.
That's all there is to it. People will manufacture any ailment if they can get away with it. She's just cheating, overhyped trash.

• 1Like