Summoner's War - Sky Arena

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Went ahead and 6*ed my Wind Ninja (my first 6*) and set him as rep monster even though he's not max level and not properly runed. Seem him hit over 10k - pretty high for my shit retinue of 3* monsters

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
So tossing this out there. Most guilds that play this use a third party app to chat called Line. I installed in and made a group of Summoners War RR if anyone is interested. It would be nice to not miss half the conversation whenever it happens to spring up. My tag on it is, surprise, Aevry.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm losing my interest, I hate to say. I don't want to think about the number of Mystical Scrolls I've bought from the Magical Shop, had drop, got from events, spent Crystals on, etc for a grand total of 2x 4* and 1x 5* - and I only even use one of the 4*. Game has to toss some crumbs to keep the interest up, ya know?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So tossing this out there. Most guilds that play this use a third party app to chat called Line. I installed in and made a group of Summoners War RR if anyone is interested. It would be nice to not miss half the conversation whenever it happens to spring up. My tag on it is, surprise, Aevry.
Actually just installed that yesterday for another game group(Slingshot Braves).

Not finding you, make sure you go to the Add Friends page and set your ID.

I'm grimmah there.

And Oneofone as soon as it starts to feel like a chore just bail. I find it's the way to treat these games anymore. As soon as it starts to get to the point you aren't enjoying it get the fuck out. God knows there's plenty of other games to move on to. Like Slingshot Braves for example!!!

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I'm losing interest on account of the 6* grind. I had close to 100 monsters, of which 40+ were 3*, prior to double xp. Lost all of them and more getting one 6*. I was contemplating buying another scroll packand hoping for trash 3* units that I wouldn't need to feed other monsters for skillups and thereby get another 1/6th of a 6*,but then I said fuck it, logged on for half an hour, then logged off and haven't thought about it since

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Napkin math says you need 120 3* to make a 3* into a 6*, 30 various of which need to be max level. A few less of course turning a 4* or 5* into a 6* of course. That's some work alright.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't mind long grinds, what I do mind is limiting how much I can play with stupid energy systems that drag those grinds out even longer.

If I want to veg out one Saturday and grind for 8 hours while binge watching a show on Netflix, I should be able to!

Edit: got l/d scroll from beating the campaign. Got dark werewolf. :'(

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Trigger warnings ahead: lucky pulls, some monetary expenditure on a stupid phone game.

Man, I realize I haven't been playing as long, but I just got a renewed interest in this game. Granted, it is because I finally decided on what I was going to 6*, and then got some more great pulls, but still!

I have had a Fire Rakshasa for awhile now, and while realizing in the back of my mind that it is a great unit, I never went all in on it. That's going to be my first 6* I think. Awakening will take awhile though because I can't consistently do the dungeons above B5 and getting high essences sucks there.

But, just yesterday I cashed in 1500 crystals and have been slowly opening them here and there. Shockingly, I got all 3 sylphs (I had the wind one already, my very first 4*, but I only recently 5*'d it) and apparently the water one is just supremely overpowered. So I was pretty stoked there, but then I woke up at 4:30 this morning and logged on just to get my bonus energy, and opened a couple more...and got a Fire Vampire! Yay!

So I think I'm going to focus on Fire Rakshasa, Fire Vampire, Water Sylph, and Light Bearman. It may not be the perfect team, but with the speed bump, enemy action bar reduction, vampire boosting my action bars, bearman healing every turn, etc. it could be pretty nice. And I've already got a shitload of other 5* for situational use, so I want to focus on these guys to see what they can do together. Maybe it will get me over the Water Warbear/Fire Inugami hump that I'm stuck at where I can't reliably farm anything over B5/B6 depending upon the dungeon.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm 6* Guard Rune (3) for sale at 150k, tempted to pick it up but I have nothing that uses Guard. Maybe a Wind Yeti at some point but not even holding on to one at the moment.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
64 stamina to start on Wind Drunken Master. 56 pieces when I ran out. Using my fire team with Ramagod tank I'd autoclear 9 almost every time and 10 about 40% of the time. Really random too, cleared 10 with all my own guys one run thenbarelycleared 8 with the exact same team next run. Using someones fire Death Knight cleared 10 easy, next run with someone else's barely cleared 9. Silly.

But yeah, not too hard.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Opened another scroll pack for the sole purpose of priest bearman, witch, etc skill ups. Got a fire death knight and water pieret. That fucking pierett has done nasty things to me in the past, so I was excited to get one

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm losing interest on account of the 6* grind. I had close to 100 monsters, of which 40+ were 3*, prior to double xp. Lost all of them and more getting one 6*. I was contemplating buying another scroll packand hoping for trash 3* units that I wouldn't need to feed other monsters for skillups and thereby get another 1/6th of a 6*,but then I said fuck it, logged on for half an hour, then logged off and haven't thought about it since
I'm in the same spot, losing interest. I should be getting something to 6*, but I simply do not want to. None of my units are exciting, and I'm not even sure what to do with a 6* - there ain't that much content yet. I think I'm just going to slow down and play a little more casually, I spend way too much time playing to make sure I use all my energy, but it's just too much. Biggest reason I played this game is cuz Brave Frontier energy regen was SO SLOWWWWW but today they bumped it from 10 minutes to 3...yeah...

I'm almost back to 750 crystals. We'll see what I get, that may determine my future in this game. I'm sure it'll be garbage.

Vvoid, water sylph, fire rak and fire vamp are probably the 3 most OP 4* in the game. Don't think they are all really for the same purpose (fire Rak I think is more beastly PVE than in arena), but overall those are some sick pulls.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This game really needs an "exchange" system for unknown scrolls. Let me sell them, trade 500 of them for a mystical, or something other than being able to stare at them.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
My shit luck on summons continues. Cleared famion, reward scroll=Light Harpy 3*
Broke down bought the 220 gem scroll pack: Awakened water garuda (3*) Wind drunk master.....wft, and some other shit 3*

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Magic Shop had a Mystic Scroll for sale. Got my first natural 4*: Fire Sylph. Looks like a lot of damn work to get the mats to awaken and rune her up. Is she worth the investment? The leader buff is nice for sure.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Magic Shop had a Mystic Scroll for sale. Got my first natural 4*: Fire Sylph. Looks like a lot of damn work to get the mats to awaken and rune her up. Is she worth the investment? The leader buff is nice for sure.
Fire Sylph is generally regarded as the worst sylph, but that's only because wind is pretty good and ice is bonkers OP. So I'd say fire sylph is still pretty high tier. If you like winning in arena, a speed leader is pretty awesome, and he is a speed leader with pretty decent abilities. Put him as leader, get a super fast water mystic witch/wind gryphon, and two big fat nukers, and go win.

Plus, he's used to fuse wind valk. So you can skip fusing him, which is a ton of work you just skipped.