Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
The guild is trying to lower their overall rating by losing guild defense so when they do guild wars they fight easier opponents to get more guild points.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
To explain it further, if the guild has a successful defense you get 10 guild points plus one per personal defensive win. So not that much. If you lose all your defenses though, you face easier opponents on offense, and every time you win an overall battle on offense you get the same amount of points you got in the war, plus another ten. So if you got, say conservatively 5 points per battle, for a total of 30 points, upon winning you get another 30 plus 10. That's 70 points total, vs. the 10-13 or so for a successful defense.

Talinos_sl

shitlord
Could I get some friend adds please? Just getting started and some of these stages are a pita without a solid friend monster.

IGN: Kaegyn

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Accepted your request to guild Talinos. I think there's a few people in it that have some friend slots open. I'll ask the guys in Line chat to friend request you though.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Advice on next 5* (only current 5* is fire slyph not awakened)?

Mons ready now:

Water Ninja (not awakened)
Wind 9 Tailed Fox (not awakened)
Wind Pierret (not awakened)
Light Fairy queen (Fran, awakened, been high on her over Water Slyphid lately)
Dark Mystic Witch (Gina, awakened)

Monsters ready soon:

Water Mystic Witch (Megan, awakened, not sure I have enough good attackers for her yet)
Light Ninja (not awakened)

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Advice on next 5* (only current 5* is fire slyph not awakened)?

Mons ready now:

Water Ninja (not awakened)
Wind 9 Tailed Fox (not awakened)
Wind Pierret (not awakened)
Light Fairy queen (Fran, awakened, been high on her over Water Slyphid lately)
Dark Mystic Witch (Gina, awakened)

Monsters ready soon:

Water Mystic Witch (Megan, awakened, not sure I have enough good attackers for her yet)
Light Ninja (not awakened)
My vote goes to water ninja. Good attack, he can be a good farmer at 5* in faimon normal I believe, and later you will need a max 5* awakened water ninja to fuse water phoenix.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
My vote goes to water ninja. Good attack, he can be a good farmer at 5* in faimon normal I believe, and later you will need a max 5* awakened water ninja to fuse water phoenix.
I was leaning towards him as the next, been using him as a carry in Faimon already and he works great, I like his kit as well and he hits decently hard.

Talinos_sl

shitlord
Looking for some advice.

I've played a couple of days now and have the following:
4* Konamiya
4* Sieq
3* Wind Warbear
3* Wind Amazon
3* Water Lizardman
2* Wind Pixie
Everything else is beginner stuff or fodder.

My luck has been pretty crap with pulls. I followed the tier list and invested in Konamiya and Sieq. I plan to also slowly work up the wind pixie/warbear since they are good late game, but still lack a good monster to carry as an XP farmer. From what I read different places it seems my next goal is to get a strong area damage monster, bring it to 5* asap and use him as an XP battery. I'm not really sure what I should be going for though other than building up crystals and buying summoner/premium pack.

I'm temped to drop a few bucks to land that necessary monster sooner than later, but also not sure what the best bang for my buck would be.

Thoughts? Is there something I'm missing? Any particular team I should be building with what I have or order of importance?

Thanks.

Thengel

You wouldn't go wrong on investing in that wind warbear sooner rather than later. He can definitely be your farmer for a good long while (or forever). He's not the fastest, but he can generally clear things at a much lower level and rune power than the fast clearers. Depending on how much you play, energy is the limiting factor, not time, so it doesn't usually matter that he's slow.

Also super early I wouldn't pay a ton of attention to tier lists. You can safely 4* or 5* anything that looks good or you like to play with, and still use them later to evolve other stuff. Keep stuff that's high on tier lists, sure, but don't necessarily write off B tier stuff just cuz some end game super dude says it's B tier.

Talinos_sl

shitlord
You wouldn't go wrong on investing in that wind warbear sooner rather than later. He can definitely be your farmer for a good long while (or forever). He's not the fastest, but he can generally clear things at a much lower level and rune power than the fast clearers. Depending on how much you play, energy is the limiting factor, not time, so it doesn't usually matter that he's slow.

Also super early I wouldn't pay a ton of attention to tier lists. You can safely 4* or 5* anything that looks good or you like to play with, and still use them later to evolve other stuff. Keep stuff that's high on tier lists, sure, but don't necessarily write off B tier stuff just cuz some end game super dude says it's B tier.
Alright thanks.

Also, what should I try to be farming right now? I did a ton of B2 Hall of Magic/Water for Awaken mats after getting the black/white scroll from the storyline with friend monsters.

I can auto B2 Giants/Dragon, but not sure which would be most beneficial or if I should be just farming a certain area.

Fiftyfour

As soon as you can level a monster enough to auto Faimon 1 that will be your go-to farming spot for a long, long while.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mistwalkers - listen up. When we are fighting these easy guys with no bonus points, we really need to spread the attacks out. I'm staring at a guy that's been attacked 4x, and several who've been attacked 3x. At the same time, there are 6 opponents with not a single attack on them - and they are the easiest. Remember, it's not the amount of wins we get, it's the overall amount of their health that we diminish.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Mistwalkers - listen up. When we are fighting these easy guys with no bonus points, we really need to spread the attacks out. I'm staring at a guy that's been attacked 4x, and several who've been attacked 3x. At the same time, there are 6 opponents with not a single attack on them - and they are the easiest. Remember, it's not the amount of wins we get, it's the overall amount of their health that we diminish.
i usually attack the guys that have 6x 35mons, since i'm like 39 i can take em, and leave the easier guys for ppl who are lower, isn't this what we should be doing? These losses don't count for even more lost hp? just the first loss counts really then?

btw on my way to getting my second 6*, my first one has been ramagos, and he farms like a crazy bitch, no one even comes close to his farming ability.

2nd 6* is gonna be baretta, then i guess i'll do bernard/shannon/water garuda. so i have a solid farm team.

so far i've been farming the desert to get griffons to griffon up bernard, he's almost max.

Thengel

It depends on the progress of the guild war. Early on, definitely take the highest opponents you can. Leave the weaker ones for our weaker members. However, if someone is at 10% health and a similar opponent is at 100% health, hit the higher health target. I don't know the numbers, but it works something like this: the first time a target is hit they lose like 50% of their HP. The second time, 30%, third time, 10%, fourth time, the last 10%. How to win a guild war with the least swords used would be to take every target down to 30% health.

PS Let me borrow some of those griffons. 2 days in desert and no drops
frown.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Thengel explained it well, but just to clarify, each round win is 30% of the opponents currently remaining health. Thus, the first victory (individual round) is 30%, leaving 70%. Since there are two rounds per battle, if you win the next one you get 30% of that, or 21% of his total. So if the first attacker wins both they take 51% health off. That leaves 49% for the second person, so if the second attacker wins the first it is 30% of 49, which should be 16% but I believe it shows as 15% for some reason. And the next one shows as 10% even though it seems it should be 11%. Subsequent are 10% as well I think. They may 5% or zero out after that, but I've never attacked someone that low and paid attention to what happened.

The thing to remember, though, is that those percentages were from that one person's health. That one person only accounts for 5% of the total guild's health (assuming 20v20). If the first person wins both rounds, they just did 2.5% to the entire guild. The second person is already reduced to doing 1.25% (about) if they win both, so attacking those with more health remaining is key.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It depends on the progress of the guild war. Early on, definitely take the highest opponents you can. Leave the weaker ones for our weaker members. However, if someone is at 10% health and a similar opponent is at 100% health, hit the higher health target. I don't know the numbers, but it works something like this: the first time a target is hit they lose like 50% of their HP. The second time, 30%, third time, 10%, fourth time, the last 10%. How to win a guild war with the least swords used would be to take every target down to 30% health.

PS Let me borrow some of those griffons. 2 days in desert and no drops
frown.png
I think i get a griffon a day, aside from daily's and guild battle, just farming the dessert.

i don't know what to do after i get enough griffons, Ramagos can't farm faimon hell (well he can do stage1)

i think i need to build my guild defense better

ramagos
barreta
shannon
megan
rina
raoq
sieq
lulu

are my 5*'s build me a better team

so farm i'm leading w/
1.megan