Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think that rule was in place for the last rainbowmon event. My guess is it is due to all the max 4* rainbowmon out there from guild store. At least it means I can level up the rainbowmon I have saved to clear up some room.

trendkiller123

Trakanon Raider
Was browsing the forums and was surprised to see this thread. I've been so hardcore on this game for the past few months. I'm a big lurker of the forum, feel free to friend add me

ID: Sunderpalm
Rep: 5* Verdehile

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are a bunch of active people in both guilds right now. Check the first page of the thread for info on getting in the Line channel and guilds. Rerolled guild is often in the top 50 guilds, which means the competition is pretty hard. If you don't have some really nice monsters and runes all max 6* I would recommend mistwalkers until you can build up more.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Banking? I'm overloaded =/ I have a shit ton of 3*'s waiting their turn to be food, as well as 14 Angelmons of various *s. Working on the Infrit and now the Phoenix fusions has really put me behind in my exping/feeding of mons.

OneofMany here if you want to add me - Mistwalkers still has two spots, just give your name here if it's not obvious as I don't accept randoms! (can't speak for Oni!)

Actually, gonna boot Mokimmi and PriMareA. Avery you mind if I boot ~Mistwalker~ for now? You can stick your PHer back in later if needed eh?
That's my PH. Boot away.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was browsing the forums and was surprised to see this thread. I've been so hardcore on this game for the past few months. I'm a big lurker of the forum, feel free to friend add me

ID: Sunderpalm
Rep: 5* Verdehile
Shot you a request, don't think I have a Verde in my current reps.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wanted to confirm, for the time being since I am still trying to level monsters, I should be using my max 4* Angelmons to make more 5*'s and not banking them for eventual 6*'s correct?

Also, should I be buying Ifrit pieces now or worry about that after I have a nice stable of 5*'s?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just started and have all of 1 5* monster at the moment, I do have maybe 10 or so 4*'s waiting though.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wouldn't worry about 6* stuff for a while. Having a bunch of 5* will be a lot more useful. Concentrate on awakening/skilling/runing your good guys.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did mystwalker loose the last guild battle? how do you even check? (i just noticed the rewards were minimal)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_97758.jpg

such betrayal!

I was like, why is this familiar DK avatar not on the guild list!

Talinos_sl

shitlord
man.. my luck in this game is brutal.

Blew threw a few hundred scrolls and still no farmer better than Raoq.

Been trying to awaken my damn Aria for the last couple of weeks farming 6F Light dungeon with hundreds of energy both Sundays and still only have 3 highs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm gonna work on having 5/6* shannon/bernard/konamiya since they seem like good mainstays for DG, then i'll just pray and try to get lucky nabbing a acasi somehow, i gave up hoarding the monster fusion mons, it's just not worth the time sink.