Super (2010)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Super (2010)

Tagline: Shut up, crime!

Genre: Comedy, Action, Drama

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, Kevin Bacon, Gregg Henry, Michael Rooker, Andre Royo, Sean Gunn, Stephen Blackehart, Don Mac, Linda Cardellini, Nathan Fillion, Gerardo Davila, Grant Goodman, Paul T. Taylor, Connor Day, James Gunn, Mikaela Hoover, Nick Holmes, Matt Moore, Rob Zombie, Steve Agee, Laurel Whitsett, James Lentzsch, Nate Rubin, Edrick Browne, Danny Cosmo, Krystal Mayo, Russell Towery, Mario Jiminez Jr., Jonathan Winkler, Mollie Milligan, Gerry May, Valentine Miele, Michelle Gunn, Darcel White Moreno, Greg Ingram, Lindsey Soileau, Brandon Belknap, Zach Gilford, Lloyd Kaufman, Tim J. Smith, Mark Dealessandro, Cole S. McKay, Dominick LaBanca, John W. Lawson, William Katt, Christine Bently

Release: 2010-09-09

Runtime: 96

Plot: After his wife falls under the influence of a drug dealer, an everyday guy transforms himself into Crimson Bolt, a superhero with the best intentions, though he lacks for heroic skills.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I found out this movie existed somehow and decided to watch it. It was like Kick Ass, but way less super. I thought it was great, haha. So stupid, but fantastic anyway.

Also, the sex scene was creepy, but oddly erotic. Juno is hot.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of the underrated aspects is the Jesus Avenger guy - I'd watch a spin-off of that for sure.

Edit: Holy Avenger, like three posts above.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I remember this movie it was worth a watch for sure. Little weird but at least it was different than normal ones. If you liked this there is another movie that came out around the same time I think called God Bless America about a guy and girl who go on a killing rampage against assholes that you guys would probably like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember this movie it was worth a watch for sure. Little weird but at least it was different than normal ones. If you liked this there is another movie that came out around the same time I think called God Bless America about a guy and girl who go on a killing rampage against assholes that you guys would probably like.
Yeah that was good, ending was a bit sloppy, but not bad a background movie

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database