Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Superman: Legacy (2025)

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: James Gunn

Cast: David Corenswet, Rachel Brosnahan

Release: 2025-07-10

Plot: Superman learns to balance his Kryptonian heritage with his human upbringing.

Goatface

1689203457015.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Nope, you fired one of the best superman actors to exist. I'm done.

If I REALLY wanna watch it I can always pirate it. Done paying money to see people throw away franchises.

Mindblowing they chose to keep ezra miller over henry cavil..

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if i hear this pencil necked geek is a good superman, ill give it a try. been a huge fan of Supes and Bats all my life. if its good, then you got me. so far, this doesnt impress me.

Fadaar

That guy
the best thing to come from WB and Netflix fucking Cavill over is we might get a badass WH40K series out of it

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nope, you fired one of the best superman actors to exist. I'm done.

If I REALLY wanna watch it I can always pirate it. Done paying money to see people throw away franchises.

Mindblowing they chose to keep ezra miller over henry cavil..
You should be mad at The Rock. He's the one that gave you all hope and fucked over Cavill. I blame Snyder's shitty version of Superman as well. Blaming Gunn for not continuing a shitload of bad decisions before he came on board is dumb.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You should be mad at The Rock. He's the one that gave you all hope and fucked over Cavill. I blame Snyder's shitty version of Superman as well. Blaming Gunn for not continuing a shitload of bad decisions before he came on board is dumb.

Blame The Rock because he campaigned for Cavill? Wtf?

If he didn't do that Cavill would be just as much not Superman, so not sure how you can say he fucked him over

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Blame The Rock because he campaigned for Cavill? Wtf?

If he didn't do that Cavill would be just as much not Superman, so not sure how you can say he fucked him over
Black Adam's failure was part of the reason Gunn got control. The Rock did a lot of strong arming/ultimatum's to bring Cavill back that caused some animosity among execs. There was tons of news about how much The Rock really pissed off WB. Even before that though, they were obviously done with Cavill.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Black Adam's failure was part of the reason Gunn got control. The Rock did a lot of strong arming/ultimatum's to bring Cavill back that caused some animosity among execs. There was tons of news about how much The Rock really pissed off WB. Even before that though, they were obviously done with Cavill.

Which is my point. With or without the Rock, Cavill wasn't going to come back so not sure why you'd blame him

• 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
Why would they want to move on from Cavill though? I never heard a reason

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If Black Adam did Aquaman numbers there was no move on. The Gunnverse would go forward but Rock would get Cavill in another Black Adam movie down the line.

He leveraged himself against WB execs to the point of almost permanently burning bridges at WB, bet it all, and failed miserably.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why would they want to move on from Cavill though? I never heard a reason
didnt they say he was too old? and so was Gal Gadot and Batfleck? they wanted somebody still able to kick ass after ten years in the gunnverse.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
didnt they say he was too old? and so was Gal Gadot and Batfleck? they wanted somebody still able to kick ass after ten years in the gunnverse.

There was no concern about that with the Black Adamverse. The movie needed to be a hit though.

Rock had 2-3 movies planned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
1689225812271.png

It's been like what, over 75 years now? Have you faggots really not had your fill of men in capes and spandex tights?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they moved on from cavill because they want distance from the snyderverse. the casting was about all the snyderverse got right. cavil is on a roll with getting burned by franchises so i think it's more that he's happy to move on, same with ben affleck. there's no official word on gal gadot, i don't think but gunn has said he wants to find a new role for jason mamoa, word on the street is he wants him for lobo, but i don't think that's official either.

if you want to blame someone for henry cavil no longer being superman, blame all of WB for how terribly the snyderverse was handled. zack snyder should be a music video or trailer director because he has a great vision for "cinematic moments" but can't string a cohesive story together at all. henry cavil LOOKED like a great superman, but the part he was given was awful.

i would like cavil to show up somewhere in superman legacy, to pass the torch so to speak, but i also don't blame him for just wanting to be done with that world. let him focus on the stuff he's really passionate about and give him enough control that he's allowed to make changes if it's not as faithful as he'd like. that being said i'm really interested to see how much liberty his WH40k stuff is going to have since that world has a hefty entrance fee as far as knowledge goes... it could easily alienate a lot of new fans both by explaining everything or explaining nothing.

anyway, nathan fillion is guy gardner

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 482229

It's been like what, over 75 years now? Have you faggots really not had your fill of men in capes and spandex tights?
Not at all. They still haven't done superman right since superman 2 and they shitted that up too by dicking over Richard Donner with 75% of the movie completed. As said above, Cavill was a very good casting, but the tone of those films was retarded. There are some very cool moments, but overall it didn't feel like the Supes I grew up with. Yeah he's a goody two shoes who loves America and his mom. So fucking what? He can still whip ass, save the day and slay some fine brunette reporter pussy while doing it. Give him a good classic comic book story and make it upbeat like it should always be. No massive deaths, no fucking off to save his pussy during said mass deaths. No asshole Pa Kent suggesting Clark let a busload of kids fucking drown. Either show the real man of steel doing his thing or leave him out of it completely.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not at all. They still haven't done superman right since superman 2 and they shitted that up too by dicking over Richard Donner with 75% of the movie completed. As said above, Cavill was a very good casting, but the tone of those films was retarded. There are some very cool moments, but overall it didn't feel like the Supes I grew up with. Yeah he's a goody two shoes who loves America and his mom. So fucking what? He can still whip ass, save the day and slay some fine brunette reporter pussy while doing it. Give him a good classic comic book story and make it upbeat like it should always be. No massive deaths, no fucking off to save his pussy during said mass deaths. No asshole Pa Kent suggesting Clark let a busload of kids fucking drown. Either show the real man of steel doing his thing or leave him out of it completely.
you should give superman and lois a try. the kids are... well it's dumb cw drama and the special effects are pretty low (still looks better than the flash, though), but i tell you what, tyler hoechlin bugged me at first but he nails clark's upbeat view. the storylines are comic adjacent, in that they have similar ideas but fresh takes. i really like their take on bizarro

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database