Survivor 25: Philippines

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The good thing about this season is, Malcolm or Denise will end up in the final 3 and both of them are worthy of winning (and barring some miraculous upset, one of them will)
Yeah, the two of them getting to the end would be a nice story but unless they are stupid whoever wins immunity will get rid of the other one at F3. Of course Lisa or Skupin could still win immunity and throw the world into chaos since the final immunity is usually an endurance/balance type thing that anyone can win but it still seems unlikely.

I guess I want Malcom or Denise to win as well but it pisses me off that there was a great move there for the taking and they had the power to do it and they just didn't for no good reason.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My order in terms of who I hope wins are Denise, Malcom, Skupin, and Lisa.
Same.

I think Skuper and Lisa just felt like the jury would turn on them if they broke their word at this point and kept Abi. The alliances this year have been the worst kept secrets of any season of Survivor ever. Plus, they have been all about "keeping their word, playing with the strongest, staying true to the alliance". So, they have had to justify their actions based up on that. If they sacrifice all of that now, it can only hurt them.

Also, I realize Malcom is pulling off some victories here, but JFC... you look at the guy, as compared to his competitors and this shit should not even be close. He should be annihilating them. Not sneaking wins at the last second. There is nothing inherently to dislike about the guy, but when it comes down to it, he is underwhelming in my opinion.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really liked RC when this show started for many reasons, hehehehe. But the more I watch ponderosa every week, the more annoying she becomes.
I thought this week would be a lot worse. RC is fucking obnoxious and acts like a child, but the videos weren't too terrible. That may just have been the producers of those Ponderosa videos sparing us all the fighting though. Abi is definitely the bigger person. I just don't understand people that hold grudges after the show is over.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
RC seems like that girl who was an ugly duckling all her life(got teased relentlessly), hit puberty, started to get hot, and now she takes out all that angst/anger/etc. by being a petulant child. Her laugh is also one of the most annoying sounds I've ever heard. All that said, I'd still hit it...TWO TIMES!

I agree that voting off Carter to keep the weaker, less liked player of Abi around last week, and then voting her off the next, made absolutely 0 fucking sense. I think it's Malcolm's game to lose at this point.

Sean_sl

shitlord
RC's laugh in the Ponderosa videos is one of the most painful sounds I've ever heard. I'd fuck her, but man I'd want a ball gag on her 24/7.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */working some game on Abi at the Ponderosa. The boy is going for some real memories/stories for back home to tell his friends about.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fun season and im satisfied with who won, but Jesus..H..Christ..the level of butthurt from that jury was caustic. You'd think they'd never seen one episode of Survivor before.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
It wasn't that bad, there have been much worse juries (see either of Russell's finals). Sucks that Malcolm didn't win, but I'm fine with Denise winning. Lisa winning fan favorite is an abomination, fuck that shit.

Slowed down the Fans VS Favorites part, and the pics were: Hantz, Coach, Fairplay, Rupert, JT, Cirie and Tyson. Probably a red herring, but that's a solid 7 to start with if it's real.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I would have preferred Malcom, but Denise winning is perfectly acceptable too. The Jury was pretty hilariously mad. Penner's speech was epic, imo. The oxen stuff was great.

How the fuck did Lisa win Fan Favorite? That makes no sense what so ever. Did people vote for her as a troll?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still maintain that Lisa is one of the worst players to ever play the game. That she got a vote to win the game is embarrassing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How many comps did Denise win? Why did Skoopin, sorry Skupin not play up his victories or the strategy to go up against a tough player in the end. (by getting rid of Abi which was absolutely retarded, obviously)

I was actually kind of disappointed with Penner, "obviously the jury is butt-hurt but I have to say I'm still incredibly impressed blah blah," then he goes on to not ask shit while trashing all 3 of them separately. Then he outs Lisa, just more butt-hurt.

Am I wrong or did Abi vote for Denise? How the fuck did that happen? lol

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fantastic season when all is said and done. Often the last episode has no drama aside from the tribal council questions either, but this one really brought it.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
So I found out who the ten returning players for next season are:

Cochran
BRANDON Hantz (wtf?)
Dawn Meehan
Phillip Shepherd
Francesqua (wtf?)
Corrinne Kaplan
Brenda Lowe (nice)
Andrea Boehlke (nice)
Ice Cream Scooper Erik
Malcolm

Pretty meh...nowhere near as epic as the last Favorite's tribe, and not even fucking close to either of the HvV tribes. They must be saving the heavy hitters for another HvV type season.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
It's interesting, because I had the exact opposite thoughts with Denise. She kept saying "I survived all of the tribal councils" but all I get from that is "I'm not a difference maker at all, I can't help bring a team to the win, but I manage to just be middle of the road enough that someone is a more obvious choice to vote off." I wouldn't have voted for Denise honestly because of how she kept saying "I outwitted and outplayed the rest of you here", when it was absolutely untrue. She road Malcolm's coattails when it was time for the hard decisions, then simply got lucky that both Lisa and Skupin thought she was less of a threat than Malcolm. #1 choice would have been Malcolm, but second was Skupin. I'm not particularly happy Denise won; I honestly am super surprised that anyone voted for her, considering she basically insulted everyone on the jury in her speech, but I think Skupin and Lisa playing the high and mighty card really spelled their doom. In a way, it's sort of poetic that their claim to fame (Not flipping on anyone) didn't mean shit, and that the person they thought they'd be able to beat ended up running them over.

Oh and really, I fucking love Penner. I'm perfectly fine with him outing Lisa; for all her talk of honesty and loyalty and all of that shit, she never fessed up to her tv time, I assume because she thought that no one would vote for her if they knew she had been a paid actress at one point. She was by far the worst player, and I got so sick of every episode her saying it was by some divine fucking path of christ almighty that they were where they were, like stfu. I could not be more surprised that she was picked the fan favorite.

At least I can live more with this decision than the season they picked Sophie Clark; and last season with Kim? Those people were so stupid; they paved that chick's way from start to finish. At least she had the chops and actually seemed to deserve it, but jebus.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Denise had a bad final council and Skoopin could've used that as a chance to swoop in, unfortunately the only person with a worst tribal council than her was him. The dude basically made no effort to talk down either of his competitors and made a fairly weak case for himself.

I really thought the butthurt factor might end up getting Lisa a million dollars. Kind of a low class move for Penner to bring it up at the final tribal